for Splintered

5/8/2015 c1 87babyvfan
Dude...okay here's the thing. I have mix feelings about Snape. On one hand he acts like a total assshole. On the other hand he has reasons. So when it comes to the whole Lily-Snape thing, I'm usually...*shrugs* Like IDK. but this was good.
7/9/2014 c1 Guest
Does Lily take James as her WIFE? Oh please...
2/26/2013 c1 11ArwenFairTinuviel
Wow, this was so sad and really well written. I love the part 'And the love in Lily's eyes, her complete, euphoric happiness - Snape felt like screaming, howling, banging his fists until there was nothing left but splintered bone and muscle, because that was truly how his heart felt.' You really evoked Severus' anguished feelings in the reader and made us understand his pain, why he truly felt as if his life was over. It was lovely but heartbreaking at the same time!
2/25/2013 c1 514yellow 14
Beautifully painful. Keep writing
2/25/2013 c1 Guest
Oh man I love this. I love J/L, but I can't help but feel pity for Snape. The agony is beautifully written. I doubt though that Snape owned an invinsible cloak, since it's supposed to be really rare. Well, the spell they used on Harry in the fifth book would suffice, I'd say, but this is really great, anyway.
2/24/2013 c1 44TheFifthCharmedOne
The only thing that bothered me about this stroy was the fact that Snape had an Invisibility Cloak. I know that you did it for the convenience factor, but they're not exactly common, so it's unlikely that Snape would have one.

Other than that, I loved it! :) Angsty and sad, yes, but still very good!

-Charmy
2/24/2013 c1 12excessivelyperky
No, Lily loves someone who's a bully and who once told her, "don't make me hex you, Evans!". But that's easier to forgive from someone who's a rich, handsome pureblood.

What a pity that Snape didn't leave Britain then.

Nicely written!