for Happy Birthday Kensi

3/20/2013 c1 28SLopez
Why did I take so long to read this? Hetty's advice is by far my favourite and it got me all teared up. Great drabble!
3/10/2013 c1 Hope06
I loved this brilliant
And the words of wisdom fit each person they were coming from
2/25/2013 c1 2alix33
AW!
2/25/2013 c1 B
BeautiFUL! Loved it!
2/25/2013 c1 20shestarsky
Sounds like really good advise.
2/25/2013 c1 itstimefornewthings
I loved it posted just as much as I loved it the first time: this is a wonderful piece! Thank you, again, dear friend, for your wisdom, words, and love. I am so grateful to know you! And, that I get what the plot bunnies stir up! ;D By the way? If Callen stared at me like that, I'm pretty sure everyone else in the room would disappear. I guess how you wrote that part made the advice seem even more real. Thanks. You are a true friend.
2/25/2013 c1 87Shaz1
Love it (and this coming from someone who very recently hit this milestone!) x
2/25/2013 c1 12SilverSentinal21
Oh I think this is pretty awesome! But in the spirit of total honesty I have to admit my opinion about G. and Kensi having a thing is on the same level as G. and Nell having a thing... PLEASE GOD OH YUCK! No offense meant I promise, some of my best friends here are positively gaga over Nallen! It just makes me gag. I'll fully admit I'm sure both G and Kensi have had their, "OMG he/she is HOT moments" I mean, they're healthy red-blooded people who are physically attractive. And Yes G's. eyes are hypnotic, but the thought of anything more makes my skin crawl! shiver

Oh and before you assume I'm some crazy Densi fanatic I'm not. I think they match well, (as you so ably illustrated with Deeks' lovely advice) but I really am not invested in it. To tell the truth, I'm not really a Kensi person at all, although every once-in-a-while she'll do something to interest me.

As for the story itself, WONDERFUL, BRILLIANT, THREE, CHEERS, BRAVO! I shall now crave Kensi's cupcake, and forget any other CaKe images. Oh and Kensi's 30th was last year! But they don't give a date.
2/25/2013 c1 Lhaven
Very sweet. Thanks for posting!
2/25/2013 c1 fanficlover