FanFiction.Net
for Koi Wa Moumoku

5/22/2013 c1 7squirtlepokemon215
Awwww! :)
5/10/2013 c1 vidanime
I've always thought that it was kinda silly when i heard people say that they were moved to tears by a story! Your's just moved me to tears. I dont know maybe i can relate to it seeing as i now question why my dad is always so busy or because i got an insight of how my mom must feel! Whatever it was... this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Bravo! * Gives you a standing Ovation *
4/5/2013 c1 2Sunset'90
I loved it... It is one of the best stories I've ever read.

I loved it so much that I didn't want it to end... I want a sequel ;)
3/29/2013 c1 Tammy1234
Ahhh it soo good i enjoyed it
3/18/2013 c1 Anonymous
This is probably one of the best one shots I have ever read. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
3/3/2013 c1 Lp
This story made me feel so many emotions I felt so sad when the bodyguard lifted up sesshs son that it wasn't him! I think that it shudnt be sessh who says love is blind , honestly I don't think he has the right to say that! I mean it is rin who has been going thru hell not him! He claims he is sincere but I cudnt believe him , I mean really if I were him the first thing I would have done was to get rid of the secretary! There was a part where he realised this but I don't know why he never followed thru! And why in the world wid he need his secretary on a family vacation?
Anyway sorry for the rant I wud really like it if u wrote a second part or epilogue cause u are a really good writer I think u can realise that from the long rant , because it takes a good writer to make their readers feel so many emotions!
Looking forward to reading more! :-)
2/26/2013 c1 6icecreamapparition
Very sad and realistic. And I haven't been to Disneyland so it was kinda sad to read about the stuffs there on such a sad situation.

I was sad the most when their child was held by the guard and not the father. If I were Rin, I would leave for a few days, and demand that the secretary be fired, LOL. It's just.. all... sad.

I do appreciate long one shots, especially AUs. You should write more, a happier sequel, or maybe a new story! :)
2/26/2013 c1 3DaniHime86
OMG! That was SO good you HAVE to write more. PLEASE?! Like a two shot or a follow up story. It was just so sweet and sad all at once. I really hated that skanky secretary though. She was a real piece of work that one. HATED her. Seriously good job with her as a villain b/c she was despised. Not gonna lie. Any way... This was again, such a great story and I really would love to read more. I wasn't quite done with it yet. :D
2/25/2013 c1 15StoriedFabric
This story is so moving and full of emotions. I love that it is so thorough and smooth-flowing. I love S/R depictions in this - keep up the good work!
2/25/2013 c1 Red4Angel
Love indeed is blind.
That was a really amazing one shot.

Could you make an epilogue to this story.
2/25/2013 c1 13icegirljenni
I would rather live decently with everyday I need to count on how much money to spend until the next salary and still be happy with my family.

I don't like being rich and certainly hate to have a husband who own a big company. Yes money is everything and without money life is nothing. You need money to eat and etc... BUT

Rich people don't value happiness. Like my mom always told me and my sisters, we might be poor but we are happy because we get to have 3 meals a day with each other. Laughed, cried together.

I feel sorry for Rin, I do see Sesshoumaru is sincere but he did not convince me so I am impressed that Rin gives him another chance. Of course, love is blind and she loved him so much that countless of chances mean nothing.

Is there going to be a second version? A follow up part from this one shot? I wish in the near future I get to read what happen to this family, Sesshoumaru and Rin's future :-)

Thanks for sharing. I haven't read such a good story for a long time. Have a nice day.
2/25/2013 c1 Guest
hi! your story is awesome! i love it! can you write more sessrin stories please?
27 « Prev Page 1 2