for A Love Worthy of Songs

10/30/2019 c1 Guest
So sweet.. Please continue
9/19/2019 c2 Faith O
Sounds like a fun story!
6/26/2016 c2 6SixMagnitudeGirl
Hahahahahahaahaahahaa true true how blind Sansa can be lolz
6/26/2016 c1 SixMagnitudeGirl
Hahahahaahahaaahah i can imagine how noisy Brienne and Jamie are when they argue
11/2/2015 c2 sniffthecactus.duh
Sansa overhears some late night switching of the watch conversations?
9/2/2015 c2 9The Sorting Hat's Sunglasses
I really love this. You've captured all of their character's so perfectly. :) Please update soon! :)
2/10/2015 c2 LuxEvergreen
The mistrust Sansa has against the Lannisterem are understandable. I dont know why I didnt make the connection until i read this, goes to show you how much a character changes over the course of series. I'd love to see how Sansa finds Jaime's redemption later on. I Hope you come back to this story!
2/10/2015 c1 LuxEvergreen
Having a Brienne/Jaime pairing from Sansa's point of view is really an excellent idea! Coming from someone who was once so idealistic and so wrapped up in the lore of knights and ladies, the choice to have Sansa look at this pairing and observe the interactions of the two is so cool! I feel like she going to find insite that is not so jaded, rather a more realistic understanding of love and duty.
6/27/2013 c2 5CocoDot11
Hehe, everyone ships Jaime/Brienne, even Sansa! :D
4/30/2013 c1 5bekkarific
I like it, it's a very interesting concept one I've never read in this fandom before I cannot wait to see where you take it.

Happy Writing.
4/29/2013 c2 3annaleafe
More please :) I have a feeling this is going to be a cute story
4/29/2013 c2 26Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck
I eagerly look forward to more!
4/4/2013 c2 Chrysalis1986
I'm enjoying the story immensely and can't wait for another chapter. Good job!
3/11/2013 c2 2SanguineCailleach
YES. I had no idea how badly I wanted this story until you wrote it! Brilliant idea.
One thing that might help is to separate or italicize the flashbacks. It will appear more neat and easier to follow.
Cannot wait for an update!
3/4/2013 c2 Guest
i have a feeling this is going to be one of my favorite fanfic's. I need more Jamie and Brienne interactions though. You are doing a great job with this story. keep it up :)
21 Page 1 2 Next »