for The Curse of Blood

7/10/2017 c7 Guest
UPDATE this fic please
12/30/2016 c7 Mephisto
Beautiful. Absolutely, astonishingly beautiful. I don't have words. After reading so many fanfics with crappy grammar, reading this is like balm for my brain. Thank you, good sir, for this was truly a blessing, and a calming pleasure for me. One thing though... where's the rest? Did you just stop there, leaving no notification whatsoever that you permanently put this on hold, or what happened? I would love a continuation of this story. Please, at least notify us what your thoughts and plan of action regarding this is.
12/6/2015 c7 StoryReiter
I am really interested in what will happen. I know its been a while since you wrote this but it was really good in my opinion. I was hoping you could continue this along with your other stories. They're really awesome. Repeating compliments aside, thanks for all the great stories. I know you have your own things going on but I just want to say such things. Good Evening and God Bless
8/10/2015 c7 3somas35
interesting way to end the chapter. though I have a question. how does heartseeker understand the luminoth people?
12/10/2014 c7 ViriDianDigris
I am, indeed, very interested with how the story has progressed.
And I would appreciate another chapter soon, anticipating, I am.

With all due respect,
(There are 25 of us)
11/13/2014 c7 pissed monkey
UPDATE this fic.
10/12/2014 c7 10godofmadness43
awww, these two are just so cute together!
10/7/2014 c5 Jacob Poke
This was an okay chapter. The thing that made it special was bringing back the elements from Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, and how it helps reinforce their bond. Heartseeker seems to be taking the procedures very well. I hope his character gets a chance of fighting and lines.
9/24/2014 c6 godofmadness43
heh samus seems to be attracted to heart xP
9/23/2014 c4 godofmadness43
she really needs a vacation
9/16/2014 c7 Skullsplitter98
Beautiful. That is all.
9/15/2014 c7 Dragonblaze66
please update soon!
9/1/2014 c7 Guest
Thanks for the update!
8/27/2014 c7 RidleyMK-R
Wow...
That was a really intensive chapter and it nearly made me cry a little just as Heartseeker left Samus after getting "verbally attacked" by her and I am not even a girl.
I just love storys of friendship with my favorite characters. They always make me feel with them because my friends are everything I have.

A great chapter once again! Please go on with it!

(PS: I am not gay. I just care about my friends! ;)
8/26/2014 c7 RapidRotation
D'awwwww, so many feels this chapter! I officially designate this story as awesome! I will not lie, I though you'd stopped writing, and I was kinda pissed. But I waited, and I'm glad I did. This chapter was excellent, and this is a new side of Samus that I've never seen. It reminds me that, despite everything she's done and had to do, she's only human. Well, emotionally, that is.

Still, yaaay bonding time! Soooo... ETA on next chapter?
30 Page 1 2 Next »