for Ash vs Ash?

3/5/2014 c1 neverred
I agree with you on how Ash abandons his Pokemon.
2/12/2014 c1 2RedAuraGuard
Yeah, this fanfic is basically a description of the B/W anime. None of Ash's Pokémon evolved, he has no sense of strategy (or a brain at all), and he acts like he's five through the whole season.

(Note: When Trip's Serperior is about to finish off Pikachu by slamming him, Ash literally screams, "What am I going to do now?! Take a moment to think about that.)

If anyone in real life were in the Pokémon world with their ideal battling team (that doesn't have Legendaries), they would be shamed for life if they lost to Ash's Unova team. And if any of Ash's friends who looked up to him as a role model (May, Max, Dawn, etc.) saw him then, they probably won't be looking up to him anymore. Paul would probably strangle him, the Champions would lose all interest in him, and even then Ash's old awesome Pokémon would be sitting around in Oak's ranch in early retirement.
Can't really take the fanfic that seriously, but I still like it. A summary of the Pokémon franchise's frustrations.
10/31/2013 c1 226Naruto26
Agree with this fic... Who the hell uses These Pokemon:
1) Pokemon who has not much battle experience
2) Infant (scraggy did hatch from egg during trip)
3) 1st forms of the fucking starters

All in Pokemon league... No wonder ash always loses, also the fact that he never subs pokemon, or I don't remember him subbing... I still remember Ash using Torkoal on Golduck after lady switched her venomoth out in Hoen league...
9/13/2013 c1 metabob62
...
3/1/2013 c1 Anonymous
"Your no better than Samus, and Damian."

You mean Shamus from "Evolution by Fire". Samus is a completely different Nintendo character.
2/28/2013 c1 Random Reviewer
I like the story, but just a note: Keldeo (I'm guessing that's the pokemon "TYL V2" Ash had) isn't the only Water/Fighting, Poliwrath is too.
2/25/2013 c1 E
This was fun and I have a suggestion. Why not make this into a full story. You already said that there is a massive divide between the protagonist before and after the Unova arc. So why not turn it into a full story and have it reach its climax here, minus the auto pwnage as we would want the final battle to last and shinys are a bit cliche. Now the Premise is already present Someone stole Ash's identity and maybe his pokemon. Make it intresting he could be a clone for all we know after all. The plot could be about his journey to reclaim his identity and Jorneyies are always fun.
2/26/2013 c1 5rst64tlc
Yep, this fic just sum up what pokemon had become. Great fic. P.S. if you ever do as Ash get betrayed fic, I'm watching it.
2/25/2013 c1 3MisterBland1
After notes have near the same word count as the story, but a nice tale nonetheless
2/25/2013 c1 10ultima-owner
That match proved what fans have been saying since Black and white started