for Good Things Come Out of the Worst Situations

8/10/2014 c16 kelley turner
White more pleas. And thank u so mush
1/20/2014 c14 anon
I think once the whore and bastard are taken care of the Cullen's should tell the Volturi about the pack and let them be slaughtered. Their ignorance, acceptance and participation in abusing and raping Bella deserves nothing less than death. Though I would like to see charlie have his balls ripped from him and a hot poker shoved up is ass. Renee, just beat the bitch to death.
1/20/2014 c15 2pumpkinmykitty
Why in the hell would the Cullen's want the pack to help...I mean Bella was almost RAPED by Jacob and you just blow that off. It just two humans they never needed the pack for help for god sake! Rape is a serious crime and you wrote like it wasn't a big deal.

As a rape survivor you really do a discredit to those who have gone through real pain by ignoring Jacob needs to be punished not an ally.
8/19/2013 c14 Mayejrmorris
Great chapter
8/19/2013 c14 Melody127
Hey, Esther great story! :-)
8/11/2013 c13 rubyrichy
love the storyline please update xx
6/13/2013 c13 Melody 127
Thanks for the shout out! Lol :-) I thought I forgot what happened in the story, but as I continued to read I quickly remembered lml...Great story! I was sooooo ready to read more. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/7/2013 c13 Guest
Oh no. I hope they find her. I wonder what they will do when they find out the dog took her. Will they cross the land. Ooo I smell death for both charlie and renee now. update asap. plz
6/3/2013 c13 17Maye Jr Morris
NIce chapter. I see a but kicking coming.
MJM
5/23/2013 c12 Melody 127
Nice story! I'm looking forward to reading more of it. Don't forget about 24, you will looooove that series! :-) 3
5/23/2013 c11 Melody 127
Nice chapter! Can't wait to read the next one. Sorry it took so long for me to read it.
5/13/2013 c12 queen cullen0527
Omg her dad had guts wolves with punching bella.
5/12/2013 c12 Maye Jr Morris
nice chapter.
5/12/2013 c11 queen cullen0527
Dang I am not sure I like they are sending her home either.
5/12/2013 c11 Maye Jr Morris