for What Was Lost

wAIT WHAT
3/27/2018 c1 Okurdek
oh my god
5/7/2015 c9 Guest
Wait! "Private Oswald" ... "Impossible" ... Is that Clara?
5/7/2015 c1 Guest
NNOOOOO! ROMANO! DENMARK! Switzerland is going to upset. Ahh! Even Belarus is missing. (Taiwan typo)
Was it difficult for you to decide who are to disappear? It would for me.
1/20/2014 c9 Choco Balls
OMFG.

THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL, I CAN'T EVEN START TO SAY HOW GOOD IT IS.
9/11/2013 c9 57Velgamidragon
Oh, that IS certainly an interesting and original way for HRE to become Germany if the Doctor is included. Heh-heh, 11th Doctor sure doesn't like dying at the last minute. :P OH MY GOD, THOSE LITTLE MEMORY MOMENTS AT THE BEGINNING WERE SO *dissolves into helpless fangirl flailing and squeeing* ADORABLY CUTE! ! ! ! XDD
8/20/2013 c8 Velgamidragon
Ah! That bit in the middle with Austria, Italy, and Liech! EEEKK! SO. FRIGGIN'. ADORABLE! ! ! ! XDD I'm sorry, but that just shot me right in the feels and I had to gush about it. Hm. I wonder how this is going to end. I don't really see how Austria can survive this at all. God, I hope he does, but if he doesn't, it makes me wonder if Kugelmugel will assume the vacancy and become the new representation for the country of Austria. Man, that would be weird if that happened, I hope it doesn't because I REALLY want Austria to be alive!
8/17/2013 c8 43shadowprincess
*laughs evilly* Oh Adam..you really had that one coming.
6/20/2013 c7 3shadowprincess
I love how you use the relatively unknown villains from Doctor Who (and the weeping angel. It's my favorite monster - I even dressed up as one for Halloween!). For some time now, I've been thinking that the big bad guy is the Master (because he's a psychopath and would do this kind of thing). Fantastic job on your story - I'm REALLY excited for the next part!
5/9/2013 c6 3shadowprincess
And the tension escalates!
5/9/2013 c6 2ronnieangell
Awesome chapter! Who knew a minor character could do something like this O.o
4/18/2013 c1 Ecila
Kya! So many episode references!
4/16/2013 c5 43shadowprincess
Yay! Fight scene!
4/5/2013 c5 4Sol Jones
IM TERRIBLE AT SINGING LIKE AUSTRIA SO.
YOUR AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!
CAN YOU TELL US WHAT INSTRUMENTS THE PTHER NATIONS PLAY
4/4/2013 c5 57Velgamidragon
Yay, big fight, that sounds interesting! :D Ooh, so that's the connection! Man, it's so simple, I wonder that I never thought of it. Eh-heh, so Germany never learned how to play an instrument? How odd, considering that it was part of having a proper education for many centuries in Europe to be well-rounded in many areas of expertise, including music.
19 Page 1 2 Next »