for Total Drama Communication

8/26/2016 c2 Guest
What about Dave and Sky?
8/25/2014 c16 MyNameDontMatter
Lol, I love how Mike and Zoey completely ignore that convo. Eh, not their cast mates I suppose. At least DJ was kind of concerned.
5/1/2014 c2 Guest
whos 25
4/30/2014 c17 47TheQueenofBooks1000
Lol...I loved how everyone immediately got on the minute Justin went offline. I don't really blame them, Justin sucks.

Loved how Chef joined the conversation! And random Owen moments were funny. Now I'm wondering what fried walrus tastes like.

Good job. :)
3/23/2014 c17 WIWAP
How do you make bread

This is my new favorite story.
3/23/2014 c17 Mughees
That was pretty funny! I loved the short Alejandro/Justin conflict and I wonder what Sierra will do to Izzy..
3/23/2014 c17 45GreenPokeGuy

3/14/2014 c16 4394potterheads
This is hilarious!
1/24/2014 c16 47TheQueenofBooks1000
When. Has. This. Been. Updated?! :O

Loving this! I couldn't stop grinning when Psycho Trent and Brick appeared out of nowhere just began advertising the Nine religion! XD

Of course, he said those nine words nine times. Typical Psycho Trent. :P

Great job! :)
1/18/2014 c16 2JustStars
Lol, another funny chapter as always. I love how Trent posted the nine religion thing nine times. XD
1/18/2014 c16 71Ways
Hahaha, loved this chapter. I especially like the conflicting conversation between Owen, Izzy, Mike and Zoey as well as Creepy Crazy Trent. Keep it up :)
1/16/2014 c16 DrMarble
this is to funny
1/16/2014 c16 UhUhSir
My favorite was when Ezekiel asked if he could flirt with Tyler and Lindsay. And Duncan raging was hilarious too
1/16/2014 c16 150arysa13
My sister and I read this last night and we couldn't stop laughing! It's really random but great haha! Keep writing!
1/16/2014 c16 10The Queen of Cold
This is the most random and hilarious thing I've ever read.
128 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »