for A Bitter Brew

1/9/2019 c1 4Azure Shine
I hate snape life in the book. if only he not meet lily, not wizard maybe not go to hogwart. I hate dumbledore discrimination too.
3/23/2014 c1 3azerjaban
Snape is truly a bitter hateful man who never grew up. I was bullied we I was younger too, but I don't harbor intense hatred for then 20 years later. He's ridiculous sometimes.

And this part "His little cohort, Black, had set Snape up to be slaughtered, to be nothing more than common trash." If he hadn't been following them looking for ways to get them expelled Sirius wouldn't have told him about the willow.. Which bring a to mind WHY DID HE LISTEN TO SIRIUS?

Gah Snapea self righteousness pisses me off, I loved Dumbledore here. He let Snape rant then said, Lupin is coming deal with it. Snape was the one who made that promise, good on Dumbledore to hold him to it.

It's a wonder her blames Sirius for betraying them when he was the reason they were in hiding in the first place.

Great story. Sorry for the rant lol.
7/2/2013 c1 Pandora924
That was very good, I imagine that the confrontation when Albus informed Severus of Lupin coming to Hogwarts must have been just like that. Unfortunately, the way you wrote Dumbledore was completely in character; canon makes it clear that he played and manipulated Severus like a puppet, always preferred his Gryffindors - at the expense of the Slytherins who are all - let's face it - under general suspicion.

Seriously, Dumbledore is the only person in canon that I can't have any positive feelings about, apart from obvious exceptions like Umbridge. But that he is supposed to be this shining "epitome of goodness" makes his behavior much more bitter, like a betrayal,

Ok, enough ranting, well done! I will have to look at your other stories. :-)
3/10/2013 c1 LordofBones
Eh, on one hand Snape was a brave, intelligent man.

On the other, he was an absolute cunt of a bully who did nothing to curtail the excesses of the Slytherins, was already a bully while a student, and had disturbing obsessive tendencies. Add that to the fact that he revelled in tormenting the son of the man he indirectly killed, and, well...
3/1/2013 c1 Ann Jinn
Interesting discussion with Dumbledore. I never understood his character in canon. I mean with friends like him, who needs enemies.

I guess the only good thing to look forward to is the cures against the DADA.

Good job with the characters.
3/1/2013 c1 5David Fishwick
I enjoyed reading this story and thanks for writing.
2/27/2013 c1 Guest
Nicely done. Frankly, Dumbledore lost an awful lot of his "rightness" in the last book...
although being willing to risk Katie, Ron, etc to try and "save" Draco, letting Umbridge take over the school and torture students to "further the plan"...not being aware of possession of students..(Ginny) teachers (first book, Voldemort, Mad Eye)...leads one to have a bit of distrust of his motives.
And the dirty trick of using Snape's guilt to actually sacrifice Harry was not glowing reference either.
2/26/2013 c1 514yellow 14