FanFiction.Net
for Girls und Panzer: Supernatural Allies

9/10/2013 c2 2Artic Giant Touma
Nice. I'm liking it so far. I haven't seen the other series but I'm a huge fan of Touhou. Also. I always knew Alice and Marisa would get it on.
6/3/2013 c2 Miyu Tokiichi
I agree that bitch needed that ass whooping. Maybe she'll learn to be nicer from now on.
4/25/2013 c2 6Thepingman
At the moment, There's one thing that you might take into consideration.

Don't try to stay with the canon too much, I mean, like other fanfiction out there, add new characters, yet the story unfold like what they were in original, everything downright to the decision and events, whlist the new characters has no significant impact to it.

It's going to be harder not to get criticize about this though, as canon established that the main char's team won, so you have to work twice as hard about "they have more vehicles, how that change Miho's planning? And, as Saunder and other schools knew about the alliance between her school and another, how they change their planning and lineup to counter them?"

That would be all, see you later.
4/20/2013 c1 killroy225
nice story, i can't wait to see where you will go with this. update soon!
3/9/2013 c1 palver7
I want to point out Daiyousei's name is a strange name for a human since it is how you say Big (or Great) Fairy in Japanese. Maybe you should think a human alias for her as you did for Wriggle.
3/2/2013 c1 Thepingman
One thing that getting on my head is, did those new vehicle really allowed in Sensha-do?

If i'm not mistaken, from the canon itself, there's only tanks, and tank destroyers that all have closed fighting compartments for the protection of the crew by that nano super armor lining up on the crew compartment make it a safe sport that allowed into play, and you cannot do that if your vehicle is open-top like M10 or Hummel.

My advice is to rewrite what tanks they use, if you really want self-propelled gun, well, there's school bus for you that has closed fighting compartment (Nickname for Su-14 from World of Tanks community)

For the rule of Sensha-do in canon regarding tanks they can use in particular is that it has to be before WW2 end (No tank that came out after 1945 allowed) the prototype can be allowed, as evidenced by Tiger (P) Ooarai had in canon, as in Real Life they've been all but converted to Ferdinand Tank Destroyer, so Su-14 is allowed as it's built in 1940.

And of course, you may have to change the crews to match the number required by each vehicle, I know it's a daunting task, but for the sake of maintaining suspension of disbelief, I suggest you look for something to replace M10 and Hummel, these open-top vehicle won't do it as stated reason above.

Cannot review more than this since the story is just start, thus not much to... well... review...