for A Prince's Disgrace

3/17/2017 c11 10Ava Simbelmyne
hey...re-reading AGAIN because your darn stories are just sooo good..chp 11 again, and I have to say the first time I read this, even with your author note, I really didn't want to continue on. The description and way he died was jut so perfect, they should've done that for the movie! so, congrats again, for making me cry, again, and for doing such a superb job at what you do!
1/30/2017 c12 Ava
woah.
that was ALOT of emotions.
you def. had me worried there, chap. 11. It was pretty hard to continue reading after that. Good thing I did!
you have a fan for life.
5/15/2016 c12 1One of Durin
Oh my goodness.. I was literally in tears at the end of Chapter 11, I thought surely this isn't it, and then I read the comment at the bottom, raced to read the next chapter and was laughing by the end! Rollercoaster of emotions doesn't describe it! I really, really loved this story!
1/26/2016 c12 14empire14
This story killed me. It seriously, seriously killed me. I'm a mess of epic proportions right now and in an extremely emotionally fragile state. Some stuff has happened in my family recently and we might lose my big sister. She's in no danger of dying (thank God) but she's sick in her head (I can't find a more suitable way of saying it and I hate myself for it) She's convinced we are no longer family and whenever I look her in the eye, I don't recognize the person looking back anymore and it kills me. I read this story in one go and I loved/hated it. I'm no fan of tragic endings, but you wrote it reeaaally well and I thought that maybe I could live with it. And then you had one more chapter to give and I almost hugged my laptop after I was done. This really made me cry, your Kili-deathscene was so amazingly well-done! I keep on hearing his 'last' words in my head (love you) and every time I start crying again. The way Kili pushed his brother out of the way of an arrow and Fili lost his mind with his brother's death ... I could literally feel it myself and you did an amazing job. Three years ago my sister told me she'd take a bullet for me if needed, now she tells me I'm not important and I think I sort of get the loneliness you wrote about in Fili and Kili. This story is hardly similar to what is happening in my family but somehow the feelings are so alike that the whole thing left me reeling and spouting my deepest hurt to a random person on the internet ... sorry about that.
Anywho, this was amazing and you are quite amazing and I have to say that you write Fili and Kili extremely (frighteningly) well. The darker parts too this story are so gripping I find myself hoping you've never experienced loss so deep as the one you describe. I hope this still somehow feeds the muses and keep up the astonishing work!
12/22/2015 c12 14ACreativeHobbit
OH MY WORD! SCREW ALL OF YOU! YOU ALL NEARLY GAVE ME A FREAKING HEART ATTACK! UGHHHHHHHH!

Over all, thank you so much for this master piece, despite the real pain you caused me. I will definitely be recommending it to my followers and friends because DAMN IT. IT HURT SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.

THANK YOU, SCREW YOU, AND MANY OTHER EMOTIONS.

Jalapenos for the muses, but then chocolate cake. Make sure they eat the peppers first!

Love,
Hobbie
11/14/2015 c1 15Ellethiriel
Why did I never read this before?! It's incredible so far! As always, your writing is amazing, characterization brilliant, and the Kíli!whump awesome and horrible at the same time.

I think you should add more to the summary, though, 'cause this was definitely not what I was expecting from the current one. XD

(And on another note, if you ever decide to write any Silmarillion fics (pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease), I would definitely read them! :D)
11/14/2015 c11 93TMI Fairy
Much better than Chapter XII
Borys
11/14/2015 c12 TMI Fairy
Logan is an idiot.
The end ruined the fic for me - I hate "Kili the Teenage Twit" fics.
Well written, though.
Borys
10/4/2015 c16 1Karebear119
I love this story! I read it forever ago and come back to it again and again. I love the angst and the story from everyone's perspective! But you ended the second story line too soon! Does Thorin apologize?! And Kili's reaction to Fili still being alive! And them getting to tell Kili that his tormented is finally dead! Poor Kili getting his hair cut off again!? Anyhow, love your stories and writing! And you could totally add another chapter ;)
9/13/2015 c16 18hansbmd
This is such a beautiful story! Is there going to be one last chapter to close it all out? Or was this where it ended? Just so we know Kili is all right? I know it's been a long time, 18 months, but was there going to be one more chapter, or...? Anyway, whether there is or not, this was a truly fantastic story! I love it!
8/1/2015 c4 2TheFairyOfShadows
sooooo Kili died? What!? 0.0
So help me Muses I will burn you alive if you let Kili die!
This is pleading by the way, not at all threatening. 3 :)
7/9/2015 c12 8booksfoodmusic-minion
I love the genre change in the two chapters! Morbidly depressing to fluffy and happy! Two of my favourites!
:D
7/8/2015 c11 booksfoodmusic-minion
Congratulations!
A) for making my actually, physically cry, and
B) for writing such an awesome chapter! I wish I could write as well as you...
This fix is amazing.
5/30/2015 c12 FeelsTrain
5/30/2015 c11 FeelsTrain
IVE NEVER CRIED SO HARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO ME WHYYYYYYYYYYYY DDDDDDDDDD,,,,,,,,,,,,'''''''''''''''X
327 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »