for Naruto: Tremor Ninja

7/26/2018 c10 narutouzumaki9718
This was a great story I also wonder if he watches his own descendants from Ino and Hana. I mean they are family even if they are more human than the children he has with Hinata.
6/4/2018 c10 16Aeonmaster Aeroza
This is great; but it could be longer and stuff if you write/type this as a “Story” then “Script”. You could do this, or have someone else offer to do so for you; mentioning that you are giving them permission to adjust your story here as an actual story; which might end up as a success.

Anyways, if I could rate this (Which I really can’t), a 4.8/5; due to the script play in this story. Other then that it is a good read.
6/22/2016 c1 46Hikari Nova
a interesting idea but the whole Script style for speaking ruins it for me as it reads like a script for a movie then a story for reading
4/14/2016 c10 3Reishin Amara
Huh...with the latest movie,tremors 5, I wonder how different narutos bloodline would be if he was swallowed by an African graboid? (Besides being alot deadlier?) We need to find other animals to fuse naruto with.

Theres a good list of Kaiju out there...perhaps,space godzilla? Has all of gozillas powers,Crystal powers,and telekinesis.

good story btw.
4/5/2016 c8 StoneTheLoner
Dropped. How are you not embarrassed by putting out stuff of this quality?...
4/5/2016 c7 StoneTheLoner
Wow, this has got to be some of the most forced stuff I've read in months. Last chapter he mentioned how Konoha had celebrated when he went missing as a child, and how he absolutely won't come back to the village. Then at the start of this chapter he for some reason I'm just not getting, decided to stay behind and help rebuild? And if that's not already bad enough, in THE VARY SAME CHAPTER he decided to stay behind and rebuild, he described the place as a h*ll that he despises! Seriously, figure out your characters before you start writing.
4/5/2016 c5 StoneTheLoner
This chapter became almost painful to read when I got to the part where he randomly showed off a secret of his, then followed it up by saying "... this is top secret, so keep it to yourself...". You cannot describe something that's been thoughtlessly revealed to a stranger, as "Top Secret".
4/5/2016 c2 StoneTheLoner
It's a bit boring that you immediately shoved him into another village, no longer able to control what he does with his own life. Not to mention how self conscious the boy who just finished slaughtering entire groups of men and eating them turned out to be(Seriously, if your going to create a monster, then have him act like one). But whatever, the story still looks promising.
9/16/2015 c10 1yindragonkiba
Damn fine fic
10/28/2014 c10 guest101
Omy freaking gosh I truly loved it I was ohhh tremors I have to check it out and I loved it to. So I say it was great! ;)
9/14/2014 c5 Zetta the Badass Overlord
Couple 'er things here mate, first off: sentences should have " before and after then, because it seems like the people talk and then for no reason start explaining everything, it's really annoying BUT I can continue reading this pretty good story. Secondly: (less important) "Hokage-sama" not "Hokage sama"
7/28/2014 c1 SkynardTLB
Not bad dude.
1/6/2014 c10 El Santo Verdugo
ending was too rushed otherwise good story
9/12/2013 c10 deathgod
See if u can make a new naruto/tremor fanfiction. U can even try to use mix master in the story.
8/6/2013 c1 1BulletBetweenTheEyes