for The Carver

4/24/2017 c1 Jissy2013
awesome Love it
1/2/2016 c1 Fenris Jin
Creepy. But in the end it has it's 'Awww" factor. XD

Snarry was lucky they skipped the demon exorcising part. That usually ends up bloody with one of the main character pairing maimed. XD
4/5/2015 c1 Blubule
This story is very interesting, a bit strange but interesting. I loved it :)
Blubule
1/8/2015 c1 wandamarie
Great one shot story
4/5/2014 c1 2notsofrilly
So I have just finished reading all your Harry Potter Fanfiction. Surprisingly, I have already read some in the past. Thank you for writing such good stories and I hope you write more soon.
11/20/2013 c1 2Perfidious
I really like it, although it would be cool to see the story in Harry's perspective. The ending was a let down, how did Harry and Severus become lovers?
8/7/2013 c1 rekrula
I like the story, but the ending was a let-down. Too many unanswered questions, and not satisfying, when compared to how satisfying it was to read about the killing! Thanks for sharing!
7/19/2013 c1 4JackFrostforever
it was good I just wish that I could've read something about one of the victims seeing the demon screaming
6/21/2013 c1 98MikaFa
wooow! I really thought it was harry, I never mind about psycho Harry, since Severus will save him XD never thought the ending will be sweet since the rest fic its shown Snape just cared, but I love this x3
3/1/2013 c1 Doni
Very interesting story. Nicely done.
3/1/2013 c1 xDarklightx
I like it.
2/28/2013 c1 54SeulWolfe
Well damnit. that made me cry!
2/27/2013 c1 LBQIO
awesome fic
2/27/2013 c1 k13cat
(sorry, forgot to log in before). A nice surprise to the mystery. I was thinking astral projection, a la Prue on 'Charmed,' but this was even more clever. This has a nice rhythm to it and a constant thread of creepy that ebbs and flows. It has a tiny feel of unfinished still, details hinted at but not developed, but quite clever and entertaining.
2/27/2013 c1 Guest
Huh, a nice surprise to the mystery. I was thinking astral projection, a la Prue on 'Charmed,' but this was even more clever. This has a nice rhythm to it and a constant thread of creepy that ebbs and flows. It has a tiny feel of unfinished still, details hinted at but not developed, but quite clever and entertaining.
17 Page 1 2 Next »