FanFiction.Net
for crossfire FINISHED

9/2/2002 c16 SilverStar
WHEEEEEE! what a great chappee! BRAVO! BRAVO! KIETROness 4eva!
9/1/2002 c16 1Blessed Be
*GASP* i IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT! OMG! OMG! IT'S FANTASTIC! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! This is my favorite chapter! PERFECT! More!
9/1/2002 c15 Blessed Be
SOOOOOOOOOO SAD! *tear* But she didn't even mention her whole 'i-can't-touch-anyone' problem, hehe.
9/1/2002 c16 me
all together now... 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!'
9/1/2002 c14 Blessed Be
SOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEET! Cept for Laura of course, but then again it seems very obvious that she's not supposed to, hehe. Great chapter, I'm gonna go read the next one! ^_^
9/1/2002 c13 Blessed Be
oooo, that was a good one! What am i saying? Good? That was NOT good! IT WAS FANTABULOUS! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! I love this chapter, keep it up! ^_^
9/1/2002 c13 Princess7186
Once Again, awsome story ya got here! I can't wait to see what happens!
8/31/2002 c13 20OoOTheGreatPretenderOoO
nice
8/30/2002 c13 1crissy
this is cute!
8/30/2002 c13 12evolutionary spider
hey

that was such a cool chapter. hehe Kitty 1, Pietro 0, ka-ching! I hope these two will be evened up through the day. lol that was cool with the whole dad and pietro thing.

so who's up next in the wonderful world of babysitting? update soon.

Laterz
8/30/2002 c12 1Blessed Be
I don't know why I couldn't log in last time, it was a bi strange. This story is ABSOUTELY PERFECT! I only have one very teeny tiny complaint-or suggustion maybe? well here it is, MORE KIETRO! I'm sure ther will be plenty later, I'm just weird. Don'tget me wrong though, I love the rest, it's just Kietro is my favorite *starts a Kietro parade*! I LOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY!
8/30/2002 c11 Blessed Be
Hey! I couldn't sign in right now, but it's still the same Blessed Be that always reviews. I'm in Massachusettes right now on vecation, so it was kinda hard to find a computer, so that's why it's has taken so long to review, SORRY! ANYway, on with th review! THIS IS A GREAT CHAPTER! And I hate Laura already, which I'm hoping was the desired effect. I know just the kind of person she is. I can't review the next chapters for a while cause my this is my bro's comp and he doesn't want me on it, ehehe^_^;;;
8/30/2002 c13 3The Bogonansi
Bwahaha... This is going to be SO fun! *cheery evil grin* Who's chapter is next? Jubilee's? And Laura's tagging along right? Okay... 'nuff babbling. I loved the chapter, like always and again...

UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

=^_^=
8/29/2002 c13 Cera
Wow! This is one great and amusing fanfic, please continue on this, I love it!
8/29/2002 c13 Nora
Please update soon that chapter was really good!
208 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »