for crossfire FINISHED

8/29/2002 c13 1kookey
GO KITTY! GO KITTY! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! MORE KiETRONESS PLEASE! WAHOO! GREAT JOB!
8/28/2002 c13 me
tee hee!
8/28/2002 c13 Jessie
Really good please update soon! I love the pietro chapters!
8/27/2002 c12 12evolutionary spider
wow. another $$ chappie. LOL Rogue wearing makeup for Bobby. hehe actually I bet she looks really pretty. The question is does Bobby think so?

AGHHH! Pietro and Kitty? Babysitting? I wonder what madness will ensue. Hehe. I know I'm going to like that part.

Ah so Laura has come into the picture. Hmm will she try to put the moves on Lance or does Lance have a small thing for Jubilee already? But wait a minute, isn't the Prof. afraid that Laura will find out their secret and expose them? Or is she a mutant too?

Ah so many Qs. left unanswered until you update so how about you put me out of my collective misery and update soon. Please? :-)

Laterz

Qs.=Questions
8/27/2002 c12 Joy
Your story rocks! I love the Pietro scenes. Please Continue soon!
8/26/2002 c12 me
all i can say is 'cool', just 'cool'
8/26/2002 c12 3The Bogonansi
Yay! You added two chapters! Bwahaha... Kitty's and Pietro's chapter thingy is gonna be FUN! More Kietro fluff!

Update soooooooooon!

=^_^=

*grin grin*
8/26/2002 c12 1kookey
*squeels* AWWWW! SO ADORABLE! laura can just burn to a crisp! Hope there is some KIETRONESS soon!
8/26/2002 c12 3Cherries
That was so great update asap :)
8/26/2002 c11 Cherries
HEY! thats my name! God I am such a bitch, well Laura is, she is, WHATEVER!, Im gonna read chapter number 12 now ^_^
8/26/2002 c12 Crystal Blue
I absolutely love this fic! especially the Rogue/Bobby parts. Keep going! I'm waiting on edge for more.
8/25/2002 c10 1kookey
i love this fic! I'M GOING TO GO ADD IT TO MY FAVORITES! TATA!
8/20/2002 c10 12evolutionary spider
hey

loved the two new chapter I read. Yay Kitty and Pietro shared a kiss. I wonder what they think of each other now. Haha they have to take care of the little kids. Hey maybe Kitty will see that Pietro is good with kids and vice versa. Update asap.

Laterz
8/20/2002 c10 Bea
Hey, great stories! Log on everytime just to read 'em! I guess most people would like to have kietros for every chapter, which I'd like to read, but would it be possible for you to include more of the other couples as well? I want to know what is going on between Lance and the Jubester. And about Rogue and Bobby, keep going!
8/19/2002 c9 me
i love it when you do this! and you do it so well!
208 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »