FanFiction.Net
for crossfire FINISHED

8/19/2002 c10 1Blessed Be
OMG! I can't believe they kissed! This was SUCH a GREAT chapter! Good luck with college, and plz update soon!
8/19/2002 c9 Blessed Be
WOW, Kitty is SOOOO good at comebacks! THIS IS SOOOO WELL WRITTEN! And it's so hard to find good Kietro fics these days *sighs* hehehe
8/19/2002 c8 Blessed Be
HILARIOUSSSSS! That is just too funny!
8/19/2002 c7 Blessed Be
SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! And the poem was even good! I LOOOOOVE THIS CHAPTER! AND THIS STORY RULES!
8/19/2002 c10 8liltrick89
I love it love it love it! More more more! Hehe, Anyway update soon...haha Loved this chapter! And the earlier one...poor Kurt, getting paired with 7 kids. I pity him I really do. Update soon!
8/19/2002 c10 star
this is one of the bets chapters by far keep up the good work
8/18/2002 c8 5Cassie-bear01
hahaha great story really cute
8/18/2002 c8 evolutionary spider
hey

loved the two new chapter I read.lol. "Ahem, I just want to say, that this is totally not mine!" Who does rogue think she's kidding. Also I think when Kitty snapped at Pietro his little love for challenges probably went into overdrive or something or he just went all 'nonchalant' and tried to forget about it. But he probably won't. hehe. Ok update with a new one. sorry just lol bobby, rogue, a picture incident similar to the one in your story happened to one of my friends and that's why I found it so funny.

Laterz
8/18/2002 c8 28I HEART JATAE
Continue! Nooowwwww!
8/17/2002 c8 UPsiDEdoWN
OOOH! Rogue got caught! HAHAHA! can't wait for more kietro sweetneSS! WAHOO!
8/17/2002 c8 8liltrick89
ROTFLMAO! HA! That was hilarious! more more!
8/17/2002 c8 Bonique
Ur doing a SUPER job...update soon. Also IF u have extra time please write more about pietro and kitty. Thx.
8/17/2002 c8 74todd fan
This is a great fic. I don't normaly like Kietro, but this is great :)

One question, wheres Todd?
8/17/2002 c8 me
heheh...i'm only reviewing this so you keep up with the brilliant chapters, i think you already know that you are a talented writer and the make the best plots in the whole wide world!

PS. good luck with college!
8/17/2002 c6 8liltrick89
Hehe! I love this story too! Its great! I would have reviewed sooner but I uh got grounded...anyway I like the new Bobby/Rogue and Lance/Jubilee...interesting. And as always I LOVE the Kietro! :D :D :D!
208 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »