FanFiction.Net
for crossfire FINISHED

8/15/2002 c6 1Blessed Be
This is SUCH a funny story! I LOOOOOOVE IT! UPDATE SOOOOOOOON!1
8/15/2002 c5 Blessed Be
This was sooooo funny! I actually felt embarressed for jubilee! This is so well written, and has a great plot, this is a REALLY GREAT STORY!
8/15/2002 c4 Blessed Be
I LOOOOOOVE THIS CHAPTER! It's my favorite so far, it's SOoOoOoOoOoO GoOoOoOoooOD!
8/15/2002 c3 Blessed Be
OOOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDD! I can't believe he said that aloud! That has got to be SOOOOO embarrassing!
8/15/2002 c2 Blessed Be
This is SOOOO HILARIOUS! I didn't know you were going into college, CONGRATULATIONS! But that sucks that you won't be able to update as ofte, i REALLY like this story!
8/15/2002 c1 Blessed Be
This is SUCH A GREAT STARTING CHAPTER! I t is SOOOOOOO good! I'm really really happy you're writing another Keitro fic! YAY! *dances in circles* I even put you under favorite authors!
8/15/2002 c6 Guest
"...But a cute weirdo, nevertheless."

OMG! I jUST THAT's SO FUNNY! *falls off the chair laughing*

gotta continue, and i can't wait for some more kietroness!
8/14/2002 c1 Dastardly Dame
Warm and fuzzy Kietro stories, hooray! Keep up the excellent work, Mistyblue. ;)
8/13/2002 c4 marissa
this story is great so far i can't wait for the next chapter
8/13/2002 c4 Bonique
I love kietro stories! Update soon and keep up the great work!
8/13/2002 c4 3The Bogonansi
YAY! Kietro rulez! *pumps fist into the air* I'm sorry... I just have this weird obsession. I have alot of weird obsessions... Like this story for instance. It has made my list of weird obsessions... What can I say? I love it.

Update soon?

*grin grin*

=^_^=
8/13/2002 c3 The Bogonansi
You're doing a Bobby/Rogue? Wow... Not many pple do that pairing. It just sounds funny. I mean... Bogue? But, as always, you have my full approval so... FULL STEAM AHEAD, I SAY!

Onto... the next chappie... brb.
8/13/2002 c4 Luna-chan too lazy to sign in
I just have one thing to say...CONTINUE!
8/12/2002 c4 star of darkness
this is great! i hope you update soon! ^_^
8/12/2002 c1 star of darkness