for crossfire FINISHED

10/21/2003 c31 1Sharmeen
oh wow! well cool. i am now an official kietro fan! lol. ur fics were well cool. i was gonna read the first one as well, but it has loadsa little symbols in, an i have little patience! but i'll read it soon.
8/24/2003 c6 1Salty the Rockstar
A little help for you here, (even though you finished this whole story awhile ago) uh what was going through Bobbys head? I don't get it, why did he just stand there? Smiling...

*shudder*
8/24/2003 c3 Salty the Rockstar
Ouch! Poor Bobby! You like embarassing people don't you!
8/24/2003 c2 Salty the Rockstar
Hehehehehehee! Poor Jubilee! Awesome so far!
8/15/2003 c9 1anime-loser
i don't want to ba rude but kitty has blue eyes
8/14/2003 c1 anime-loser
OMG you and K.K.L are my favorite authors I love kietro. I am new here and would really like you to read the story i want to write please. my new penname is kietro and kyro together forever
8/11/2003 c11 nhfgthx
i haven't finished by the way what is jube's power anyway it's a great story
8/7/2003 c31 7Ashes Forgotten
Aww . . . such a cute ending. I like the last line a lot. It has a sweet, romantical ring to it, almost like something you'd find in those cheesy romance flicks that always have the happy endings.

Aww . . .
8/5/2003 c31 3K.K.L
GRAEATGREATGREAT!I LOVED IT!

~K.K.L~
7/29/2003 c31 2LuLuDucky
AW that was so cute!
7/24/2003 c31 colossus
brilliant, marvellouse iabsolutley loved it what ever you do dont stop righting!
7/16/2003 c31 1X-Girl4
Oh my god!That was 100%great!I loved the story!My god!Your the best!*Crys*Go Kitty and Pietro
7/14/2003 c31 17Mae Liz
I loved this story! I have been so into it that I haven't even realized that it is 4:30 in the morning! I really did love it! I can't wait to read anything else that you have written!
7/1/2003 c8 Silvershadowcat
I like this story as much as the one where Kitty and Pietro pretend to be dating to get Lance and Siren jealous. Plz add more chapters, this story looks like a really good one. The Rougue/Bobby things is cute too!
5/26/2003 c2 Natalie
Cute...haha...glad to see more than one couple you're gonna be working on.
208 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »