FanFiction.Net
for crossfire FINISHED

11/16/2002 c27 12evolutionary spider
can I hit you with my smart bat? lol. j/k. your smart, but I just feel like hitting you cause of this cliffhanger. Yes I know I piss and moan about it and I probably won't stop, but think of this way, at least you know you got on of the readers right where you want them. and hanging on till you give them a nice new update. well anyway. seriously update soon. This story is just really cool.

So this Derrick guy according to Pietro is a bad boy with a histroy of broken hearts is that jealousy talking or is it really true and how would he know anyhow. Well for now let Kitty remain clueless to the truth and let her find out on her own. Tis better and funner this way. Well that's all I gotta say.

11/16/2002 c26 evolutionary spider
*takes her famous smart bat and begins to look for Lance, but is startled by the author* oh. hello there. ^_^. yeah I just think that if you let me hit him with one good whack, he'll figure it out and understand the problem. I have sort of used it on Scott so why not Lance? Well anyway your fic is dope as ever. Thank god Jubes isn't a Laura drone anymore, girl has got to be herself, which is a pretty cool person. well it seems everybody is separated so when is the TLC coming in to help these grumpy teens? update soon so I can find out. :-)

11/15/2002 c27 Slugzilla
Great job! I love it! Love it! love it!
11/12/2002 c27 1kookey
AHHH! *ahem* anyway. good job. continue!
11/12/2002 c27 S.R
now what should i say...oh i know!

update continue! PLEASE DO EITHER!
11/11/2002 c27 5Cassie-bear01
ahh poor kitty...she already has her heart broken also jubilee AND rogue! awesome story!
11/11/2002 c27 me
Eep! So cool! I wonder, this Derrick guy... Did you make him up originally for this purpose, or is he an actual Marvel mutant? Just curious :)
11/8/2002 c25 LiL BaBeE DrAgOn
UPDATE PLEASE! It's been ::counts to herself:: a long time since u updated! great story! =)
10/29/2002 c25 Kate
UPDATE! X

This is too god for you to stop there! UPDATE NOW!
10/23/2002 c25 Slugzilla
This is a great story. Well written and everything. Keep it coming!

P.s. No more conflict for Bobby & Rogue! Make them happy together!
10/20/2002 c25 12evolutionary spider
hey,

I just read up to all the chapter that I missed. This is getting very good and exciting. Jubes should not have changed her look she should know she's too cool to worry about Laura. And Rogue and Bobby, those were some firey words, but to they hide the fire for each other. wink wink. and Kitty and Pietro, god dammit, they never seem to get it right and they don't get it. oh well just means more story coming up soon. I really love this story so please update soon. *gives puppy dog eyes* @

10/19/2002 c25 Magda
*Sighs deedply* it's most definatly a love hate relationship between Kitty and Peitro. And Bobby and Rouge, Uhh I pity them they can't seem to work it out either. And Jube's turing into that bitch Laura (Scuse the language) oh The girl should be herself! Go back to Jubeille not Laura! And Lance...One word discribes the boy. DENSE.

Love this fic!

L8ter
10/19/2002 c25 Bea
It was great reading the new fics! Update soon!
10/19/2002 c25 S.R
Oh poor Kitty...SHE'D BETTER GET HER SENSE BACK!

Pietro...I mean how could she not love him?

Ok *Takes really big breath* update update update upadet update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update UPDATE!

Oh and one more time gimme a U gimme a P gimme a D gimme a A gimme a T gimme E whats that spell UPDATE!
10/18/2002 c25 1kookey
YAYi! Good chapter! Can't wait for next chapter!
208 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »