FanFiction.Net
for Everyone Needs A Guardian-One shot series

12/11/2016 c3 Kari MMG2001
I know you are alive
You are reading fanfic so of this year

Why don't you continue this?...Is amazing
Please don't give up
I really like this story
6/27/2013 c3 3astroshadow
I think this is great so far! Don't give up!
:) Smile!
5/29/2013 c3 7KAnders4198
That sucks. I thought my teachers were bad. Since it's the end of the year, my teachers have slowed down. Good luck!
4/18/2013 c3 35Radar1388
Hey, as much as it is irritating, you should make sure that school comes first, and obviously don't force yourself to write. Yeah, life is like that, and it's especially bad when you lose track of your muse (all authors/writers have felt that).

Just take your time with updating, don't rush your writing, and do what needs to be done. If you do choose to update, fans of your story will patiently wait.
4/14/2013 c1 8MiniBlackRaven
Short, sweet, and very nice. Keep up the good work :)
4/14/2013 c3 Lovepuppy316
I shall attempt to motivate you!

*Okay, so your muse left you and your life is full with freakin' studies. This can be a grand picture of Jack writing an essay/ doing a project.

*Food fight. 'Nuff said.

*Hiding in the janitor's closet. Now I'm getting crazy.

*Oh, you ever watched any of TheKillerJill's YouTube videos? You have to watch the,- in one of them, Jack is shirtless. Just sayin, you know, to spark your interest...
4/14/2013 c3 Guest
You sound pretty busy.
3/13/2013 c2 4Chrisellea
Hehe that was cool... Now then my favorite history ... thingys... are the renaissance, french revolution and the civil war... sooooo, yea
3/9/2013 c2 Lovepuppy316
Well, the reason Jack likes that quote is extremely obvious. *Sniff*

Can history contain something that was Winter Related? Like... Blizzard of '68. And the teacher says something like, "The Blizzard of 1868 was by far the worst blizzard recorded. It killed off nearly three fourths of the population in Burgess." and then Jack, who CAUSED the blizzard and hated the way the teacher spat the name "Blizzard of 1868" argues that only 1/4 of the population died.
3/9/2013 c1 Lovepuppy316
XD Jack Frost did paint it himself!
3/9/2013 c2 Guest
I thought she be strict at first.
3/8/2013 c2 15SkyHighFan
I like it. My 5th grade teacher was like that. You had to say "may I go to the bathroom" not "can I" or she'd ask "I don't know, can you?" Great teacher. She taught for 36 years before retiring a couple years ago. Loved her, my younger sister (who had her the year after I did) and I even went out breakfast with her a few times in the past couple years. Oh and if you got a hundred on a multiplication test, she'd take you out for ice cream at Friendly's. I did that at least once.
3/8/2013 c2 110RedHal
Loved how the teacher knew what the amulet was but didn't realize it WAS it and joked about Jack being in the room.

Looking forward the the next one. Though i am a bit biased because i'm a history major. As for subject matter...

Oh the possibilities! Definitely something having to do with something that happened in Winter. The Boston Massacre, Washington crossing the Delaware, Napoleon's invasion of Russia, Hitler's invasion of Russia, the Titanic...

FYI: with the Boston Massacre, the British soldiers were provoked when the mob threw sticks, stones, and...snowballs ;) ;) Hint hint
2/27/2013 c1 10Second daughter of Eve
Looks like somebody likes Jack!
(Somebody's got a crush!)
And of course, that last part cracked me up.
2/27/2013 c1 Dude