for House of the Rising Sun

10/10/2019 c9 Guest
No please I love this! I don't mind waiting!
2/15/2019 c9 3SakuraKoi
I hope you find happiness.
2/11/2019 c9 1Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki
I hope ull be able to come back and work on ur stories. Their some of my favorites. Good luck.
11/11/2018 c9 yuki
i wish you the best then for the live you would have in the future. may your son will be healthy and happy. don't worry about the the story, take care of you life first.
6/30/2018 c9 ravenwoodlily
I hope your son is doing well and that you are happy with your bundle of joy to shine a light in your darkest of days, good luck.
3/5/2018 c9 Guest
Don’ t worry and enjoy your life, life is to short to have regrets, live yours to the fullest and you’ll be great.
1/3/2018 c3 Lumene
Uh,Why would Harty care if Isis fired him? He is rich so rich that he wouldn't need to work anymore so it it would be a easy pie to just cone back To Japan. Alone is lot better as he would be able to do whatever he wants and doesn't need to listen to Isis
10/20/2017 c9 1syndrarenee
just focus on ur son bc he needs u most, if u ever come back 2 this story, then I will b willing 2 read it till the end. love ur writing and the plot line but life comes first. I'm sure you are a wonderful mother.
10/15/2017 c9 2shieldmaiden333
I wish you lot's of luck and happiness with your one year old! Don't worry about us, we can manage! :)
8/2/2017 c9 12Miko Vampire
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF IN THE FUTURE YOU DECIDE TO PICK UP WRITING AGAIN OR IF SOMEONE ADOPTS THIS FIC!
11/27/2016 c9 ijskonijntje
Will you let us know if someone adopts this?
10/1/2016 c9 Guest
I was greatly disappointed to find this author's note, but can't fault your reasoning.
I hope that a better job than the one you lost is in your near future, if you haven't found it already. Personally, I think your little Harry is better off without the massive jerk (far worse language than is appropriate for the site would be more accurate) around to negatively influence his upbringing. As I know little of the situation, the phrase that comes to mind might not be accurate but, "As good as it is for a man to be kind, one must remember that a kind man is not necessarily a good man." Harry's father has proven he isn't an honorable one, something your boy does not need. I wish both of you the best.
9/9/2016 c9 ztenshi104
I'm glad you okay. Don't worry about not being able to continue or not having the time or inspiration. Sometimes things happen in your life, but I'm glad to be able to read what u already post, I enjoy reading and re-reading them.
I hope that u and ur child will continues to live a happy and health life. XD
Hope that maybe one day you come back to write. CX
9/9/2016 c9 2LizzieLyn
See review of Sports Hero. Really sad to see this one go though.
9/9/2016 c9 1WereWolf2000
It's really sad you can't continue writing, but good luck with little Harry and i hope life gets better for you can continue writing in a year or two.
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »