for House of the Rising Sun

2/8/2014 c8 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
2/8/2014 c8 1roobug21301
thanks for the update! it was a little sad, but you did warn me...lol
Roo
2/8/2014 c8 Hiyuuki
That was so sad! Poor Harry! I hope you get to update soon.. I really love your fanfic! ):- 3
2/7/2014 c7 Hiyuuki
I really love your fic! I've read it a few times now and still can't get enough. Are you going to update soon? I'd love to read the next chapter! Please continue! ):-
1/1/2014 c7 2Roxel813
Oh man can you please update soon I am dieing to read more.
12/10/2013 c7 georgia.underwood.7
Update soon please
9/18/2013 c7 Yana5
love it
9/17/2013 c7 56Star Fata
Huh-was the familiar face the guard Bakura tortured? Tarik? He was burned and scarred too.
Or else the 'familiar face' refers to Marik.
Love both this story and the Horse with no Name. Especially the way the groups interact- family of choice ect. Love that you've included ensemble characters in this- especially Teddy.
8/22/2013 c7 1Magician Girl Mirani
Awesome fic! Love how things seem to be going and it'll definitely be interesting when we reach the finals and Harry gets a look at Ryou/Bakura, not to mention when something finally does happen between Harry, Yai and Yugi.

Will you include the Doma and Memory World arcs in this fic too? Just wondering becuse that could be quite an interesting situation if you brought in the Orichalcos to the mix later on.

Anyway awesome fic and I look forward to reading more!

MGMirani

PS Wondering what Harry's reaction'll be when he sees the dark magician and dark magician girl cards in Yugi's deck and if the shadow monsters will recognise him too.
8/9/2013 c7 1Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki
Awesome! Plz update it again soon!
8/1/2013 c7 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
7/23/2013 c7 Stepford Smiler
Keep going you are awesome
7/7/2013 c7 16magicanimegurl
I love what you have so far! I hope you update soon! This is funny and cute!
7/4/2013 c7 Crazychef
please please! xD continue this xx im a pastry chef im willing to offer goods! xD tasty cakes !
7/2/2013 c6 1roobug21301
would a slice of cheesecake get your mind back on track to write some more?
Pleeeeeeease?With [insert your favorite fruit] on top...
Roo