for The Weight of Us

8/23/2019 c1 Salishaventura
I loved the tag to this so much for your story.
2/21/2018 c1 59Lady Sam Mallory
I absolutely love this and enjoyed it immensely.
6/12/2015 c1 AquaKitty3
I really love and appreciate your "missing scene" fanfics, they fill in the holes that the writers left so well, it ratchets up my appreciation for the Supernatural story ten-fold. Thank you for sharing them with us, and for helping me fall in love with these characters even more than I already have. :)
5/11/2015 c1 37miXiZ
Great story. Well written, insightful. Delightful!
12/22/2013 c1 42HBKDEANRKO
A very awesome read! I love that you write Dean and Sam so well and display the inner struggles that they will never admit out loud to each other. I really wish the show would give us stuff like this.
12/22/2013 c1 105WeirdyMcWeirderton
LOVED THIS! I could definitely see all of this happening. Great job!
10/13/2013 c1 Hybrid-Cookie376
Loved it, so much better than what we got on the show. I liked the flashes of Dean and Benny in purgatory with the hellhounds.
8/8/2013 c1 7CrystalAlchemist
I'm impressed that in such a short fic you managed to pinpoint exactly what forges the relationship between the boys. This made me very happy. Well done!
7/11/2013 c1 MBrixton
Ciao! I'm just finished. I re-read all your stories. It's my 4th, 5th rerun... Every time, I enjoy more! "The Weight of Us" convey my feelings about the encounter Dean/Hellhounds. The show often ignore consequences/byproducts from the events occured in the past. I comprehend and... I thanks all the great authors in ffnet for filling the "voids". You're the best in the interpretation of the Winchester's intimate turmoil! Now I count the days for "From Yesterday"! Brenna! Wow! As always: thanks for your great sotryteller job (...Is that how you say it?)! Ciao from Milano, Italy. Cristina
PS If I understood correctly RL hit hard. My only doable support is a via-Internet bear-hug...
6/18/2013 c1 4Freya922
This was terrific. There was so much intense and complex territory to explore after the brothers' separation, different paths, and different forms of suffering...and so little actually got explored (to my satisfaction, at least) in the show... This filled in some important aspects that were missing!
4/23/2013 c1 FoxO'Fire
Wow! I wish they had done this in the show...but then it would be two hours long (not that any of would mind!). Great story!
4/18/2013 c1 73Sue Pokorny
I like your version so much better. If Sam had actually shown even an iota of care toward Dean this season I wouldn't be so damn disgusted with the whole thing. So finding fics like yours that can actually make me recognize Sam is a blessing. I liked your Sam, can't really say I like the version on my screen anymore. Hopefully there will be some reason for Dean to hang around besides scrambling eggs and food runs. Thanks for this!

Sue
4/17/2013 c1 3shookenuppepsi
This is a great extra scene and a peek into their mindsets during that episode.
4/4/2013 c1 Shazza
I will round up all this blather by saying your writing, would make the scenes, characters, scripts and series more seem less and complete. If there ever is a movie you would be a huge boon to it. Oh, and have Jensen take off his shirt a opulent times a season. Thanks again.
Ta
4/4/2013 c1 Shazza
Again, i am sorry if this is annoying you, I just want you to get to get to nifty no. 50. Also back to my rambling. I think it's fine for Dean to be angry at Sam this year cuz he quit hunting and lived a life. To me, at least there needs to be some reconciliation between those feelings and the scene at Rufus's grave where he gives a blanket " All is forgiven, I'm good" statement for future grievances. The characters can and must change, but they should not so easily ( wait nothing is easy, they are Winchester's) forget their past connections. Go to next and I promise last review.
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »