for Drop in the Ocean

8/3/2019 c29 frostymcfreeze
please update soon the story is great and it neads closure
6/25/2019 c29 skotos07
update soun please
3/12/2019 c29 Nimst
Pls update, i love your story. You are a fantastic wrighter, keep going !
2/24/2019 c29 itswrong
please update
2/1/2019 c29 BookFan98
That's a evil cliffhanger please update.
10/28/2018 c29 3Riptide013
OH MY GODS! I JUST GOT BACK INTO THE SWING OF READING THIS AND JUST AS IT WAS GETTING TO THE BEST PART IT ENDS ON A CLIFFHANGER?! AHHHHHHHH
YOU ARE PURE EVIL! GIVE ME MOOOOORRREEEEE!
10/27/2018 c1 ghosthunter7432
10/10/2018 c29 Guest
Evil cliffhanger :'))
10/10/2018 c29 Guest
Amazing chapter as per usual. You are a great writer. On to more important matters, please sleep. It's so important and that long without sleep is seriously bad for your health. Thoughts and prayers to your mother and family too. She will get through this. Stay strong!
10/3/2018 c29 Aegiss
Do you know what would be funny? If she drank another lethe potion and starting the process over again xD.
10/1/2018 c29 MarethyuQ
YAY, she remembered!
it was really killing me/annoying to read, when she forgot about Percy.
so sad, but so dramatic!
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Keep up the great work!
9/29/2018 c29 Kindred Scarlet
tbh I would be mad at the cliff hanger but I saw it coming from a mile away
8/7/2018 c28 The Primordial of Causality
I swear for putting us through this I have a good mind to send you to Tartarus in my stories but then your wonderful stories would rescue you
Waiting in trepidation to when the couple is going to be reunited
8/2/2018 c27 Smh
You are an absolute tease and a vile excuse of a human being with your empty promises. Good chapter. Just hurry up with the Andee and Percy fluff that I so desperately miss.
8/1/2018 c27 Guest
Within seconds I was in front of him, my fist striking his fist. "Who the hell do you think you are? You don't have any right! You don't get to just out someone! It's his choice who he tells and when he is able to accept it! How dare you, you absolute piece of garbage!"

Umm what? "Within seconds i was in front of him, my fist striking his fist."
I hope that was an error and she wasn't purposely giving him a bro-fist/fistbump.
233 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »