for Drop in the Ocean

8/1/2018 c27 Guest
Wow, You actually updated this. I thought you gave up on it but i guess not. Congrats on the new jobs and keep up the good work.
8/2/2018 c27 Arianna Le Fay
i hatee cupid what a jerk
6/8/2018 c1 3Moon's Son. Reborn
I’m betting on one of them will have to sacrifice them self and go to the other side of the doors and close them.
6/6/2018 c26 The Primordial of Causality
Nice chapter but I wonder why you took Percy's most heroic deeds of jumping into Tartarus
But nevertheless interesting way
I wonder how you are now going to close the doors of death
5/17/2018 c25 Guest
Brilliant chapter, can't wait for the next!
5/17/2018 c25 SpartanBoi
Aw, I'm really sad that Apollo didn't heal her memories, I was really banking on that.
4/29/2018 c24 The Primordial of Causality
Hey bro the story is awesome
When are you going to continue
Also I want to know if Andre and Percy are back to being a couple again
I am not really able to get it as it is a bit confusing
Please just clear that up please
3/8/2018 c24 2StickyFingaz
I just wanna say awesome job, you've really captured the feel of the character. The concept of having the lyrics of songs at the beginning of the Chapters is genius, and from a few of the songs, you might like EDEN, so give him a try?
But everything apart, this is awesome. Waiting for the next chapter...
3/7/2018 c24 MarethyuQ
the whole memory thing? best plot twist i've ever read. can't wait for the next chap
3/5/2018 c24 Henry
Yes freaking yes you updated again! I got a question are you going be putting percy and Andee together again or is that a dead ship?
2/12/2018 c24 Perseus Apollyon
We getting deeper into canon eh. Can't wait for the ehem approaching trip to Tartarus, maybe that will fix the relationship.
2/4/2018 c23 ChubbyBunny11
so glad you’re back writing
1/31/2018 c23 Perseus Apollyon
Waaaaaaaaa, broken promises oh. Yeh I'll stop being a dick. I loved this chapter fam, it made me feel all emotional and stuff, I can't wait to cross someone tommorow on the court. Ill tell them it was all because of you :). Hope the next chap comes soon my dawg. You spent so much time writing up this excellent OC Percy fic, and then you broke them up, choked me with drama. Sad.
1/31/2018 c1 Greekflower
Glad to see that youre back (if youve gone at all lol)! This and spark are two of my favorite fics and this new chap was worth the wait :D keep it up!
12/19/2017 c22 The God of Shadows Thanatos
amazing story and chapter as always. Hope you better soon because god knows that we all need help even when we feel like we don't need it.
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »