for Drop in the Ocean

9/10/2017 c22 Huntrey
First off, I hope that you're doing well! I'd like to say this is one of the better Percy Jackson and the Olympians fanfictions that I have read, and I have really enjoyed it so far. You have an interesting plot line and use a very descriptive writing style that I really like. Once again, I hope that you are doing well, and I hope that you continue to update this story!
6/10/2017 c22 Jsmsw
Its amazing! Please keeeeppp writing I love your fanfictionS!
3/14/2017 c1 Kindred Scarlet
Bro update it's been 3 months
2/16/2017 c22 Kindred Scarlet
Andee needs to get her memory back soon or I am gonna flip also just an idea you should add something like at some point Percy gets so grief stricken and angry that he unlocks a new power like turning into a huge gray dragon we know Poseidon can give shape-shifting so it would work plus why not new powers that scare his friends ? More drama and more action and it would be more unique
1/21/2017 c1 8Average Canadian
I'm definitely impressed with your writing skills. Descriptive, emotion laced, and personal contrary to very cold flowing stories.
I've noticed your distaste in Percabeth immediately, seeing how Annabeth isn't found in this story and instead is an OC. I know that it's daring to introduce your own character in a relationship that deeply loved in this particular fandom but you seem to have nailed it down pretty well.
My only complaint would be your plotline. A bit typical, even for a fanfiction.
I felt like reading the first few chapter that I could already see the outcome.
Still, wonderful writing.
-AC
1/21/2017 c3 Average Canadian
uhhhh
1/13/2017 c21 3Moon's Son. Reborn
People say that memories make up personality, so essentially, there would probably be a change in character for her. She basically erased a whole part of her.

You would think that someone that was so powerful, which wasn't explained too much as to the why, wouldn't be as petty as she is now. I mean, lots of people wish they could change or forget things, but it makes up their being and what they are like.

Till next time,
~MS.R
1/12/2017 c22 thnln
good to hear u r fine...nice chapter btw
1/12/2017 c22 JANUS101
Finally!
12/13/2016 c21 BigE
Uh broken promises much? Im still waiting for that update :(.
12/12/2016 c17 losthero071300
You fucking asshole this made me cry
9/17/2016 c21 Guest
I'm trying to be understanding here and say it makes sense she erased part of her mind when she could, but honestly to me it comes off as stupid and something a 7 year old girl would do, not a supposedly battle hardened all powerful teenage Demigod. I don't like it, but if she gets her memory back like you said then I guess all is well that ends well.
8/9/2016 c21 ObliviousKnight
Great job so far on the sequel. I'm dying waiting over here for next chapter though. I can't wait to see what happens next with Percandee, or should it be Perndee?
7/28/2016 c21 6daughterofeos11
Brilliant as always!
7/27/2016 c21 ChubbyBunny11
All this waiting is killing me haha. Good chapter tho
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »