for Drop in the Ocean

3/9/2015 c18 JANUS101
Nice, u came back, I hope you don't rush to make Percy and Andee to get back together.
Anyway r u going to follow the books or not? cause i was wondering If Percy and Jason is going to fight.
And R Andee and Percy going to fall in Tartarus? maybe u should make them have little peak in Mansion of Night
or make her remember Percy when he cuts those cursing demons (i forgot the name)
3/9/2015 c18 I'm done wit it
Yay you are back! *happy dance*. Excellent chapter! Keep updating :)
3/2/2015 c17 Guest
Okkkkk I'm supeer sorry about my hate reviews! I can't stop thinking about this story! Its in engraved in my head! Just get em back together finish this epic story, so I can live in peace. Updateeeee thanks!
3/2/2015 c17 helloworld
Seriosuly I can't get this fanfic out my head. You need to finish it asap! I'm like slowly going insane lol! Please update :)
3/2/2015 c17 I'm done wit it
Wow... that was epic. Unfortunately for andee no one can outrun fate... maybe prophecies though not sure about that one yet. I'm sure our beloved couple will get together again and I'm pumped to see how you are gonna do that. You needa update, seriously this story is great just like the 1st one. update! Long live perandee! Ya I said it!
2/28/2015 c17 Lotr
I neeewed updateeeees. Like seriously you better have the whole thing finished :p. but chapter 17 is my nemesis. Hopefully that dumb dumb percy will stab himself... three times. Update!
3/1/2015 c17 Perseus Apollyon
Update :D. Very interesting story! Die percy DX.
2/22/2015 c17 Guest
I seriously hate you for that
2/8/2015 c16 Mockingbirds
Hey I hope you're still around and still thinking about updating this story. I really do love this story and I hope you come around to finish it. I'm going through a bit of a rough time in my life right now and as silly as this sounds it would make me feel better knowing that you're still around updating. There are plenty of stories unfinished and every time that happens a part of me dies inside. Please don't let this go too!
12/8/2014 c17 Guest
Why? Why would you do this to me? It's torture!
12/7/2014 c17 GuardianOfTheUniverse
great chapter
12/5/2014 c17 Guest
Nice chapter. Not much else to say...
12/7/2014 c17 Mockingbirds
Please update soon! I'm glad that you've started getting back to the story and updating it. I really can't wait to see what happens!
12/5/2014 c17 Guest
I fucking hate you, you fucker
12/5/2014 c17 Guest
Great story I feel bad for Percy though. He was only thinking of trying to protect Andee but on the other hand it was kind of stupid
233 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »