for Daughter of the Count and Countess

1/3 c29 Guest
No just as it was getting good! Please update!
1/3 c20 Guest
I am in love with that poem you did a good job!
1/3 c14 Guest
Well that poem/riddle was about Bella of course! It could have been Felix,Demetri, Jane and Alex in the limo. I'm quite sure.
12/10/2020 c29 3Thelegacies116
Omg I love it
11/11/2020 c29 Dragon Whistler
Awww. This is a bit of a twist. When will the next chapter come out? Please continue this story.
11/7/2020 c29 3GoddessxNyte2
aw man i wanna know whats wrong with bella. pls update soon :)
10/31/2020 c28 MissSnape625
It’s good to have you back! I wish you the best in your occupational life (studies/work).
7/24/2020 c27 merniizztat
Será que la terminas...
7/6/2020 c27 RIptide1150
I simply adore your story, its unique and driffrent. I like how you portray Bella. I love how strong she is. I think she and aro is a great match. I cant wait to read next chapter.
2/2/2020 c27 3Thelegacies116
I love your story it's fun, has drama and I was you had me captured form first line. I love Isabella's personality. She is strong and funny but knows how to be serious. In general, I love unique the story is. I have to ask Is it still active? If it isn't I completely understand and respect your decision. I hope you aren't offended by my question.
9/17/2018 c27 twilight-et-the-vampire
Bonjour
Je vois que sa fait un moment que cette fiction n'a pas était mise à jour , es ce que sa sera bientôt fait ? Car on reste sur notre faim , j'aimerais beaucoup lire la suite
Merci bonne journée
8/17/2017 c7 annie lynee
bella is a major bitch. I'm ready for her to be a little nicer to someone!
11/16/2016 c21 andjelija.nenic
10/28/2015 c27 1forever fanfiction1999
Please update soon I love this story
9/22/2015 c28 andjelija.nenic