for World Class

11/13/2017 c2 Ryoji Mochizuki
lul
2/4/2015 c2 5Renee.Sarah
The he'll...but this had potential...really what the
1/28/2015 c2 ConfusedAsFUck
what the fuck...
1/28/2015 c2 fanfictionnatic
Wait what how can you end it like this I hope this is a joke please tell me
1/28/2015 c2 29Sakura Lisel
Aw... no fair! I hope this is some kind of prank chapter, because WHY did you end it like THIS? *lol*
1/28/2015 c1 Sakura Lisel
Wait, WHY has he been raised by House Elves ever since he was FIRST brought home? Why didn't James and Lily treat him and Rose EQUALLY before that fateful Halloween night that changed everything? Seeing how Harry's the MALE heir to the family (even though Harry was second born), I would have thought James at least would have been happy to have a son to mold, until the night Voldemort caused the parents to focus more on Rose than Harry.

Though HOW could they all assume that just because she was born first, that Rose was the one the prophecy spoke of when Dumbledore showed up to tell it to them? And why were they ALREADY talking about calling her the 'Girl Who Lived' the very same day she and Harry were born? Newborn baby Rose is the 'Girl Who Lived' through WHAT exactly, since Voldemort hadn't attacked the family yet in order for that title to even fit her yet, yet they were already planning news conferences and everything to introduce her to the world under that title before she's even DONE anything yet that counts as 'living through it' to actually EARN the title? *lol*

Plus even through the senility, Dumbledore and the Potters should have considered that the prophecy must have been speaking of Harry as well, seeing how the prophecy specifically says that the Chosen Child would be born as the seventh month ends. So unless the seventh month was already over by the time Harry came screaming out his moms body, nobody even considered that the second born child who was WAY closer to the prophecized deadline than his big sister might be the one they should rely on for the prophecy? *lol*
1/28/2015 c2 Mookyulie
What the ?
6/6/2013 c1 7My Solitude
Interesting story. xD
4/20/2013 c1 DragonFire Princess
Wow, super chapter, Hope the rest of the story is just as detail as this one is.
4/15/2013 c1 326355757287
I love it. I hope you're going to update soon!
3/2/2013 c1 sousie