for Kiss

10/3/2015 c2 33the-space-between1013
I know this is complete, but damn I can't help but want it to continue. Beautiful, both of them, it. The way they completely misread each other entirely and had to struggle to get through the misunderstanding. You really nailed how they'd actually likely do this scene on the show. Excellent.
2/15/2015 c2 16NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands
Sweet! Loved hearing his perspective!
4/13/2014 c2 9stepstate
You've got Daryl's mannerisms and speech down pat. "...could've just said" and "Don't want to forget it" are 100% Daryl. :)
6/6/2013 c2 1Darling-Stardusted-Traverser
:3 so cute. I love it.
6/6/2013 c1 Darling-Stardusted-Traverser
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

SO CUTE.

I SHIP IT.

HELL YEAH.
5/24/2013 c1 ochitduzon
When oh when will i see this akward scene in TWD? I hope this is not too good to be true! Waiting patiently for that final moment!
4/16/2013 c2 Username Unknown
My God this is perfect! Every word on the screen sounds like something they would say in the show - I can picture the dip of his head and the rise of her shoulder when she shrugs, I can see the way he would have his brow furrowed as he tries to figure her out and the way she would smile in that way that just about breaks my heart. You have absolutely captured them in the most amazing way possible. Thank you so much for writing them and sharing this with us. You are awesome!
4/5/2013 c2 3h8erade
awww... that was great
4/3/2013 c2 melbymonkey
More please :)
3/28/2013 c2 29CeeCeeSings
I appreciate the line you've drawn in his head (and heart, and other places...) between sex and love (and friendship, infatuation, romance...). It's spot-on.
3/28/2013 c1 CeeCeeSings
Really sweet. Nice chapter end.
3/26/2013 c2 9Athlete Girl
i want more!
3/14/2013 c2 ashbail256
Awww, I loved this story. I can't get enough of the way you write Daryl. I also like the way you write Carol. You make her so relatable. Anyway hope to see more Daryl/Carol from you soon.
3/7/2013 c2 30Nova802
God, what really kills me about Daryl is that he's holding on to this feeling with Carol that he's got no idea what to do with because it's the only thing in his life that he KNOWS is pure and good. He doesn't want to put his dirty, redneck hands on her (only he totally does, heh, I will never see him kill another walker without thinking 'total sexual frustration' so thanks for that!)

And the thing is, he's the one who's the innocent in all of this. All that love that most of us share out so generously in our lives, to our families, our friends, our pets, our second-grade teacher, our first crush and he's had what...Merle? His mother for a little while? All this emotion, it's all shiny and new for him and he feels, hell he probably is, out of his depth. It seems to me that he's working on instinct when he grabs her arms and it doesn't lead him wrong.

Thank you so much for sharing!
3/7/2013 c1 Nova802
YAY! I'm still in denial about being back in the cold frozen north, but this cheered me up immensely!

You know it's interesting how all Norman's recent interviews seem to stress him wanting Carol to make the first move, but I can't help thinking about how hard that will be for Carol. She's got her own issues and insecurities and to let that go and take a chance...to do that takes the kind of emotional resilience that most people don't possess. And I think his reaction, while in character, would be so easy for her to misinterpret. I'm so glad she was able to stick around long enough for them to work through it but I have to admit I loved those little flashes of temper before they do. They're both frustrated and misunderstanding the other, and neither of them are doormats!
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »