for The Elder Scrolls: Final Fantasy 7

5/12/2014 c1 JB111
I like the flow! awesome very interesting1
1/29/2014 c1 wolfawaken
Wonderful! Just came across your story and love this chapter. I do hope you will be writing more.
11/3/2013 c1 Starling Starwing
I don’t know much about Skyrim but I like your fic so far. You’re doing fine and I’d like to see more.
You haven’t made a lot of errors considering you don’t have a beta to help you with that.

Maybe add a page break when it shifts from Cloud to Zack
I also found 2 instances where you wrote though instead of through, like in the next sentence:
Angeal worked to change his mind (through) the whole night, reassuring Cloud that he didn’t need brute strength to make it {in} their faction. - in might be better as into
You also say later that the sun’s only setting so night should be evening.

Overall, I think your writing's better than you give yourself credit for, maybe add a bit more description and we'll see where it goes. It also helps to have a general idea of where you're going.
10/15/2013 c1 7Myra the Dovahkiin

Vincent should be a vampire who works for the Dark Brotherhood. Cloud can either meet him on a assignment (and keep running into him) or join the Brotherhood. Yuffie could be a member of the Thieves' Guild (same as the idea with Vincent. Cloud keeps running into her or he joins the Guild).

Personally I think he should join the Companions, Dark Brotherhood, and Thieves' Guild (in no particually order).

Also is there any pairings? Is Cloud homosexual or just shy?
3/24/2013 c1 59TyrantChimera
I'm looking forward to seeing more of this!
3/6/2013 c1 Takai01
So far this looks pretty interesting. Sadly I can't think of much to say in terms of constructive criticism. Well, maybe describe the characters or what they're wearing a tiny bit more. Or in the case of necessary O/C characters describe what they look like (ex. - Cloud's mother, Avera). Unless you're trying to let the reader's imagination fill in the blanks; which is fine.

Overall I like the idea and can't wait to read more.

Thank you for posting and best of luck with this story.

- Takai