for Reunion

5/7/2016 c6 anon
this has potential, but I would like to see Damon on top... if ever this gets updated
4/20/2016 c6 Guest
Amazing
12/16/2015 c6 BetterBiDesign
Nicely done. I enjoyed your interruption of Kol, who is one of my favorite characters. Hope to read more of you work.
12/15/2015 c1 BetterBiDesign
I've had fantasies about these two and your slash is perfect. Hope to enjoy the rest.
7/19/2015 c1 Naru-chan-Lover
Please make it a longer story and please update it
11/3/2014 c6 Guest
finally found the perfect damon kol fic. You're so talented. Please update, this story is a treasure, so well written
9/22/2013 c6 Guest
Omg please update.. Dying of anticipation here :-I
6/28/2013 c6 thisaccountisoldaf
OMG I love this story so much, please keep going with it, I would love it if you got Damon and Stefan to be bro's again but it's your story, I will be happy with what ever direction you decide :)
5/15/2013 c6 hitomi65
nice chapter
5/14/2013 c6 christinaemerald
love the story can't wait to read more! :)
5/14/2013 c6 vikki.dillard
love this! more please!
5/14/2013 c6 Guest
LOVE! But there was little Damon/Kol *pouts* oh well you have to have a story line.
5/14/2013 c6 Haru Maru Stark Salvatore
WoW that family huh! but I love the character development of Kol in your fic 3:) Great chapter xD
5/6/2013 c5 1Imagination.Imperfection
Oh my god! You updated! I am sooo happy! I loved this :D It was great!
5/5/2013 c5 4Panda0990
You don't like Klaus? He's my favorite character haha not the point, the point is I Love this story! I just found it. Update soon :) Kol and Damon are just too cute. Stefan is crazy and their mother is just plain evil. Awesome story!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »