for Crossroads

8/24/2016 c4 gdyoung59
never fear an asshole, thats how he gets off, take away his power, he ain't shit, but a big nothang with a wired bat... negan... can't take on a fair fight, to save his own life. mutilation is how he gets his kicks. fear lucille, not negan. though i walk through the valley, the shadow of death, i shall fear no thou are with me... give negan nothang... he will be the one in fear...
8/24/2016 c3 gdyoung59
welcome negan; it's showtime, everyone; get ready cause here he comes... baseball bat man negan. richonne lets get it on,,,,,,,, soonnnnnnnnnnnn
8/23/2016 c2 gdyoung59
the world is shitty, life is cruel, everyone is crazy, in their own hell. richonne is meant to be!the grimes family, will come together. carl will find his way, michonne/rick will find their way. life is funny, it gives you lemons; so make lemonade. don't fight the love... true love come-a- knocking let it in your heart...
8/23/2016 c1 gdyoung59
damn training is tuff, merle/daryl/andrea trying to kill them... rick/michonne on the road again, rick trying to find where he went wrong, glad he has michonne by his side... richonne no matter what happens...
6/12/2013 c4 D
More please! It's my fav!
5/11/2013 c4 A.W
I love this! Please continue to write an update it :) All I ask is more Carl and Beth (Judith?) I love them as a couple ;)
5/4/2013 c4 H
Can't wait for the next update :) you're amazing
4/4/2013 c4 Josh C
Nice comic reference of Carol killing herself and actress reference of Madison Lintz aka Sophia
3/11/2013 c3 StacyMoreno
Oh god... fucking Negan, no? The next chapter... I'm excited but kind of scared at the same time. I'm also looking forward to Merle and Carl hanging out at Woodbury. :)
3/11/2013 c3 SupedupJas
Awesome stuff. I like how Rick and Michonne interact, and i'm loving how Carl feels like everything is his fault and he doesn't know what to do or who to go to. Poor Kid.
3/11/2013 c3 1Fallout2012
First off, I enjoyed this and that ending really pulled me in. Making me want to read more, so it's a great cliffhanger. And I really liked Glenn and Maggie together, specially her teasing him. but I did notice a few spelling mistakes, we all make mistakes, god knows I do. Maybe double check your work, but I wouldn't worry about it too much, no one's perfect.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
3/5/2013 c2 Fallout2012
I'm still really enjoying this. I really liked the scene between Rick and ghost Amy, also the bubbling romance between Carl and Beth. keep up the good work.
3/4/2013 c2 7SuperNeos2
I kinda miss Shane too. He would be really good to have right now in the show
3/2/2013 c1 SuperNeos2
This is really an amazing start
3/1/2013 c1 1Fallout2012
This is great, so far keep it up. I think you write Merle really well, so i hope we'll get to see more of him. I hope you get to update soon!
16 Page 1 2 Next »