for After Everything

6/20/2019 c2 Tami
I very much enjoyed this part and the last part of Lizzie Bennett Diaries. It made me look online to see what the Lizzie Bennett Diaries were all about and I wasn't satisfied until I saw them all. Thanks for a great story.
7/28/2016 c1 4itsadreamanditsabitofadance
Agent Carter, AoS, P&P-and quality at that! You are my new favourite author, I think 3 also your past few stories I read made me cry...
4/12/2016 c2 51irislim
This story is incredible! It explored one of the most introspective parts of the book and let it glow in LBD glory. My heart physically ached for Lizzie, and her despair made me despair. I cannot imagine anyone ever doing a better job with their final conversation than you did. When Darcy mentioned that he was still in love...so openly and straightforwardly, I felt as if he jumped out of the page and spoke to me. That was how vivid the entire story was. Bravo! Wonderful writing! :)
7/6/2015 c2 Chloroforme
That was absolutely wonderful! Thanks a lot!
9/29/2014 c2 Guest
This was beautiful :)
4/17/2014 c2 JRB
You just get them. Perfection.
9/14/2013 c2 80Moonprincess92
This story just tugged at the heartstrings and I could totally feel Lizzie's pain. It was wonderful and I adored it. :D
8/28/2013 c2 2cappedpen
This. Was. Beautiful. I just am in total emotional turmoil right now. I loved the dictionary definitions as the line breaks! That was so clever! You are a really, really great writer! :)

Love, cappedpen
7/30/2013 c2 Guest
Lovely.
7/2/2013 c2 Guest
wow. this is one of the most amazing fics i have ever read.
6/30/2013 c2 13BlueNynaeve
Lovely ending. Overcoming the possibility of rejection takes so much courage and yet enduring all that uncertainty takes so much patience.
6/23/2013 c2 3allboysshouldhavelonghair
That was BRILLIANT! Oh my, I'm so happy to have read that, you are a genius writer, all the words flowed wonderfully! Please never stop writing, that made my week!
6/23/2013 c2 Hope's Mom
This story was well done. There was so much angst and it was very believable. The angst made the ending that much sweeter. Thank you for sharing your story!
6/23/2013 c2 1kmart92
Amazing! Absolutely unbelievably fantastic! I wish there was more, but it's definitely the perfect ending! I've been in a flap the entire time I was reading this cos it's just so damn awesome! Can't wait to read whatever you write next!
6/22/2013 c2 6msbookworm93