for Travelling Dimensions is NOT as Fun as it Seems

9/21/2018 c3 Thanatos 2018
No what bothers me is that this hasn't updated yet.
12/19/2017 c3 9stephomi
This is really interesting so far, very engaging. Thanks for sharing!
3/27/2017 c3 Lunacaster
Please update the story i love where it's headed. I wonder how the pokemon will react to Ash.
1/22/2017 c1 Guest
Amazing! Please update Family Issues! PLEASE!
1/22/2017 c3 Mysterious One
Great story! Could you update family issues though?
12/8/2016 c3 NarupokeeAurorafan
Great chap :D ! It was pretty interesting and it is sad that most of Ash's pokemon left but I'm not that surprised :( . Like you said Ash really was the glue that kept them all together and Ashs lovable self would always make things seem better than they are :) . I wonder what Bulbasaaurs reaction would be :) ! Also can we only choose pokemon up to Kalos region or can we include Aloha also ? Just wondering but my top 6 pokemon that I would loooove to see are tge following! And also if you can't include ALL of them I of course understand and I hope atleast one of them will be tge most popular and included :3 ! But from least to best

I know that ash released Greninja so that he could help Z2 but I was just hoping that you could include him ;) ! So those are my picks and can't wait for next chap :D ! Bye!
12/8/2016 c3 thor94
interesting story, so finally turning pokemon into humanoid form, didn't solved the problem but only reversed it in favor of pokemon who taken advantage of it and turned the situation worse than before.
Hope unlike some pokemon take over the world stories, ash wont stay helpless without pokemon and awake some badass aura like power to protect himself.
12/28/2015 c2 11Transformersfan01
Hope this is updated :) its amazing!
6/24/2015 c2 32Echo the Slowpoke
This is AMAZING so far- And honestly.. I hope you update again soon... *smiles softly* THe feelings in this work...
2/12/2014 c2 Guest
Oh my god so good
2/10/2014 c2 realisticFantasy
Awesome! I feared this would never update! Sorry it took me so long to notice...anyway, i'm afraid i can't help with names much. I'm pretty terrible at names. Plus, it would be untair to both Pikachus if they had to change their names. It would be unfair to ask of human Pikachu because of what he's been through (how would you like it if your best friend died, and you stumbled upon another version of him with a different Pikachu, and YOU were the one forced to change names?) but at the same time, it would probably be good for human pikachu to have a human name, being mostly human and all. On the other hand i can't really imagine pikachu-pikachu being renamed, unless Ash just resolved to call him Pika. Anyway, great job, and i canmt wait til the next chapter!
1/29/2014 c2 1YumeHume
Whoa this chapter had some feels in it. I love it. Also as another review said I like the name Volt. And I'm sorry for taking so long to leave a review I had kind off forgotten the password of my acount and I don't like to leave guest reviews. But leaving that aside this story is superb I'm really looking forward for the next chapter. Keep being cool. See ya
11/30/2013 c2 ANGRY ANGRY GIRL
Yo! Update Curiosity Killed the Cat (Godly Cats)! What happened to 'expect quick updates because two heads are working together'? Huh? You know it's authors like you that annoy me. Jeez. STOP GIVING US EMPTY PROMISES!
11/24/2013 c2 14Dustchu
Woohooo! :D forgot this story for a second :P good work on this chapter and nice job my friend! :D I loved it!

I could Beta for you if you want, I have experience. if you want, PM me. :) I'll help ya out.

A pairing eh? AshxPikachu! :D go for it, I'd be interested to see what happens :3

Pokemon! :D
11/13/2013 c2 Ranger Belle
You should call the human-Pikachu Volt. I think it screams electricity and power!
Another great chapter, and I absolutely can't wait for the next!
24 Page 1 2 Next »