for Streamed Live

1/11/2017 c2 46pechika
Wow
3/11/2015 c2 95Book girl fan
There is no good way to respond to that. The agent he thought was just a kid was actually kidnapped, held for three days while being drugged and tortured, and most of it was live streamed. He even rescued himself, and this team nearly didn't understand the clue that let them save him. How the heck do you respond to something like that?
10/25/2014 c2 17autumnamberleaves
Aww! I think that this is a very good two-day. You got the characters perfectly!
1/4/2014 c2 fishtrek
beautiful story.
3/17/2013 c2 16FudoTwin17
TT That's sad, but I LUV IT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! XD
3/4/2013 c2 14HeartsDragon
I loved this chapter! Not many ppl go into Hotch's POV when thinking about the Hankel case, but i find it fascinating.
Brilliant story :)
3/3/2013 c2 13shelly.hoffer.7
Rossi still has making up to do, but he'll do it. Rossi is a good man and he likes Reid, so things will smooth over eventually. Good addition.
3/3/2013 c2 MCat04
This is great. Such a wonderful way to include Rossi in this portion of the team life, and so well written... I only wish it would be longer...
3/3/2013 c2 Guest
Please continue this I love it
3/3/2013 c2 GEVOSRCMTMPJdr
HIMSELF,HIMSELF,HIMSELF,HIMSELF, and me.
3/3/2013 c2 36JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow poor Reid I had forgotten the sheer torture he had been through then . Good job and great pieces of writing.
3/3/2013 c1 Jenny
I love stories like this where Rossi realizes that Reid is more than a kid that is oblivious about the world. Or really anyone else realizing that. I like your ideas, but wish they were fleshed out just a bit more! Please keep writing! :)
3/3/2013 c1 vickimaloof
I really like the premise. If you re-watch the episode you will see that Reid is staring unseeingly at the computer screen, almost as he looked after having to watch the Hays being killed by Raphael. Of course, Rossi would have to find out about Reid's ordeal eventually, and this nicely conveys the shock he would feel. Thank you.
3/3/2013 c2 25Lenika08
me gusta
3/3/2013 c2 5Maureen Anson
Heee! Yay! This to me is a much more defined ending. Coming full circle in a way with that conversation. I love it! Thank you!
22 Page 1 2 Next »