for Akatsukis Kitten

7/13 c29 Lioness
awww
this was so cute~!
i like the progress so far but i think a few of them (my heart and being really-) are going to explode if Sasori doesn't do anything. It's slow, and so true to character, but this moron has been offered a beautiful woman an wanna whack him in the head or something i swear this is maddening.
but that IS part of what makes this so good (along with everyone pretty much being cannonly accurate)
thanks for the shout-out (im using my school account rn)
7/13 c28 Lioness
awwwww
he isn't just an arsehole
lovely to know
1/29 c27 TheLionessOfBritany
? Did you accidentally miss a chapter? I'm very confused on how it went from Kira, Sasori, and Deidara traveling to people being sick and Sakura suddenly being there
When did they get to our world? Why do they have phones now? Idk whats going on
1/29 c26 TheLionessOfBritany
OH MY GOD
IVE BEEN LAUGHING FOR THE LAST 10 MINUTE HA
IM CACKLING
OMG
1/27 c16 TheLionessOfBritany
Omg i forgot he was watching us lmao that's kinda weird
1/26 c10 TheLionessOfBritany
Oh my God
OH MY GOD
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
WOW
Holy shit
I dont know what I love more about this chapter
Its just so good damn
It might be when Tobi giggled, propping his hands under his chin, enthralled by the 'girl talk'
But then it got better when she passed out from the poison and they just- *cackles*
8/2/2020 c2 ParadoxTheory374
Goes from a sassy girl to submissive cu*t
5/10/2020 c16 2Obitou
WAIT THAT"S SHINRA TENSEI ISN"T IT HOLLUP
5/10/2020 c15 Obitou
aaaaa this is so good and I just love all the plot points and aaaaaaaaa- I was expecting just a character x hidan but I got so much better!
7/31/2018 c1 Guest
Mas que bela merda.
7/12/2018 c6 3Konoha's Springtime Angel
I hope that you regain the time to continue this wonderful story soon. So far, none of the characters are acting like Mary-Sues, though I would like to see a little bit more of Suki and Zena in order to establish their personalities a little bit better. This chapter, especially, was extremely dramatic.

Good luck with taking care of little Pandora. I'm sure that under your care, she'll grow into a bright girl with a positive and cheerful future lining the way for her.

I'll be patiently waiting for your next update!

— Tenshi-chan —
7/12/2018 c5 Konoha's Springtime Angel
Poor Sakana, but I like how you write her mental breakdown. I also appreciate how you don't rush with Hidan and Sakana's relationship and instead keep us hanging on the edge of our seats. Don't worry, that's a good thing. •w•
7/12/2018 c4 Konoha's Springtime Angel
Oh Lord...what's next? I don't think it was a good idea to get Sakana THAT drunk! O.O
7/12/2018 c3 Konoha's Springtime Angel
The last line, though... XD

I had a hard time keeping my mind out of the gutter... XP Still, it just makes this fic even more hilarious than ever!
7/12/2018 c2 Konoha's Springtime Angel
Never have I ever seen a fic where the girl gets amnesia like that. I love how you added to everybody's personalities with this chapter, as well as making them appear more vulnerable. Good job!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »