for Akatsukis Kitten

7/12/2018 c1 3Konoha's Springtime Angel
I really like this premise and spin-off to the normal Akatsukitty plot that you've got here. It's a pleasant change, especially since I really like Sakana's personality and how sarcastic she can be. Thank you for writing this...I'll definitely be keeping up with it! ;)
11/29/2016 c6 2MzPearlz
Yup! Makes perfect sense. It's like a shell to hide into but they're both pieces of the same puzzle. I'm just happy you updated! I'll have to go back and reread this but no worries :3 Heeyyyyy We're around the same age! Pandora! Cute! (Nice reference you got there? -insert quizzical face- And that's kids for you! Sinuses suck, Mucinex and benedril (however you spell it) work wonders! Keep it up~ and good luck with everything!
11/3/2015 c5 40HellsVixen AKA Dark
love the last chapter cant wait for more.
2/18/2015 c4 3Nameless Angel 00
damn bad kitty stay 'way from the sake
3/4/2014 c4 1creighh
Can you updatee? Pleaseeee?
1/3/2014 c1 Inanari
Aaaaaw...I was hoping for her true love to be itachi...why do I always fall for the stoic ones...
8/17/2013 c4 3animegeek123
Hahaha! I still like your story please update soon!
7/2/2013 c4 Insanity
Sup? Just want to say I WOVE this story! I WOVE IT! keep it going plzz! Love you bro! Byeeeeee
7/1/2013 c4 2MzPearlz
Lmao girrllll you got me rollin xD hehe and also a few typos but it isn't the drunk sentence I'm talking about xD woooo I wanna see kazuku drunk xD
6/25/2013 c3 NeedToBreathe459
lol love that song!
6/22/2013 c3 MzPearlz
WHHHAAAATTT HUGE CLIFFHANGER T.T and their life is betta than yours damn right! XD
6/22/2013 c3 kitkatlovesmakara