for All You Need Is Love

11/8/2013 c22 12Nimblefoot13
This was soooooo awesome and adorable. It was just a really heartfelt way of connecting two very sweet things.
11/8/2013 c21 Nimblefoot13
ASDGEXHIYD YESSSSSSSS
11/8/2013 c17 Nimblefoot13
Arg! Your feels make me feel feels!
10/25/2013 c22 6AnimeRomantic4Ever
That was cute. Great job, and go Beatles!
10/19/2013 c22 AwkwardThane
This fic gave me diabetes and made me dive in a pool both full of fluff and feels... And that ending.. XD
9/20/2013 c22 72p-talian
I loved this story so much. I am a huge Beatles fan. 5 stars out of 5
9/10/2013 c22 73vulpixfairy
It took some time but I enjoyed reading the whole collection. I'm getting pretty inspired for my own USUK wedding fic (which won't happen now because I'm swamped in TAFE). Please keep up the great work and u deserve a fave!
9/10/2013 c22 21Sierra Wood
Wow... The perfect ending to a great story. I loved it. Their vows were great.
9/5/2013 c21 Sierra Wood
OMG! Loved it! I'm currently at lunch so no weird looks from the teachers as I have a small yet large fangirl moment. But I did get a few looks from my friends who are used to my moments. Hard to suppress moments like these. Anyway, great Chapter and update soon!
8/27/2013 c12 7Amy Kitty Katz
You got them right.
8/27/2013 c11 Amy Kitty Katz
This is by far my favorite chapter. It's so true. It's filled with so much pain and sadness and such intense emotion, it makes you cry.
8/27/2013 c20 9Dreamcatcher38
Aww... These were so sweet. The idea is so creative. I love it! You're a fantastic writer, keep it up! Just give your writing a read over before you post, sometimes you forget words or regularly miss typos. Happens to the best of us, but a quick read through can help catch that!

It also helps having almost all the Beatles songs in question on my iPod while I was reading them. It was a fun and interesting background to the fics. :)

Definitely adding this to my list of recommended USUK.
8/26/2013 c20 15Katie-Kat1129
'Alfred always retorted with asking him why he loved the French pervert.'
Oh God. Not the Franada. I hate being rude and I don't mean any harm towards you or your ship, but... arggggg. That one ship I hate for no reason. We all have one. ... Loving the story, can't wait for the next chapter! Despite my earlier sayings, I love this story and I don't know what I'll do when it's done.
8/26/2013 c20 21Sierra Wood
Update soon! I loved that! Can't wait to see what happens next!
8/22/2013 c11 72p-talian