for All You Need Is Love

8/22/2013 c4 72p-talian
it is a cracktastic movie... but you can't help but like it because its the Beatles
5/30/2013 c12 21Sierra Wood
You did fine. Loved this chapter! Update soon! The song stuck in my head isn't a Beatles song but it went pretty well as background music for this chapter. The song was Continued Story by Hitomi Kuroishi. It's a song from the ending of Code Geass. Look it up even if you haven't heard of the anime.
5/23/2013 c11 Sierra Wood
Good job! Update soon!
4/3/2013 c6 Barefoot-in-221B
*heart breaks* Aww, Alfie. That was adorably heart-breaking. I love the side of Matthew you portrayed as well. And how Al's so honest/vulnerable as soon as the song comes on. Win.

And I can't wait to see how they make up
3/21/2013 c4 2Nemi Mercer
Another great chapter!
3/17/2013 c3 5AlfredUSUK
*giggle snort*

Iggy's in the closet...

I AM FOLLOWING THIS...kdsbjkbujhvs
3/14/2013 c3 2Nemi Mercer
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*gasps* YOU DID MINE! I JUST-I JUST- THANK YOU!

Ahem, well, that was perky. Anyways, danke for that. It was nice to see my suggestion as a chapter for once. (Other fanfics didn't really work out for me.)

This was a very cute chapter. I hope to see more in the future!
3/13/2013 c3 Barefoot-in-221B
I think I am currently drowning in amazing, sugary fluff. Which, of course, means good job.

Really, you recieve nowhere near the amount of reviews you deserve. This was marvelously pulled off.
3/8/2013 c2 Nemi Mercer
Alfred smiled as he wrapped an arm around Arthur. "Yep, this is one thing that money can't bring us." He paused. "And maybe later, I'll show you some other things money can't buy."

Arthur frowned. "I think you can buy that sort of thing."

Alfred tilted his head as he considered the statement. "I guess," he admitted, "but you can't buy the love that I'll put into it."

Arthur smiled. "Well, that's certainly true."

...Hinted sex-/slapped

Okay, but in all seriousness, I'm mad that you don't get more reviews. I see so much potential in this story it's unbelievable! Thanks for the chapter and I hope to see more in the future. Write on!
3/2/2013 c1 Barefoot-in-221B
...Ahem. If you don't continue this. ;; idek. I might die. I love love love the way you characterise Al and Artue's personalities, I think you are an amazing author. So. If you don't continue, I will.. uhmm... BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.

Oh yes. Be so afraid.

(Good job though.)
3/2/2013 c1 Nemi Mercer
I'LL BE THE FIRST REVIEW.

This was a great story. Alfred would have a whole epiphany about the Beatles and show it to England. I like how the characters are in sync. Maybe you can also do the song, "Help!". Keep writing. o3o
26 « Prev Page 1 2