for Leo the Responsible

7/22/2016 c6 silverblood134
This story is probably the best vg cats story i have ever read, i hope you keep up the absolutely amazing work. And uhhh... could possibly fix me with a sate on the next chapter... alongside some of those pills? ;)
11/30/2013 c6 8Phemon13
MAGIC! I KNEW IT
It's getting interesting! Loving it!
8/21/2013 c5 Phemon13
I think Stratos is good! I'm interested in how this story unfolds! Keep it up
(Admittedly, I thought this was The Kitten when I clicked the update link in my Fanfiction updates, so I was momentarily confused for a few seconds XD)
8/16/2013 c4 22IchigaIV
* unsheaths my katana a little* Continue the story or I will chop your loved ones to bits while you watch, chained to a wall with spikes in your back, bleeding 'til you're inconcious. You'll be asking god or your deity to finally end your torture.
7/23/2013 c4 3Dambusta3
usually i dont read comics ff, but this was alright
5/19/2013 c3 8Phemon13
art/Ian-McConville-VG-Cats-89477493
THIS. All I need is to see this and I can instantly picture these scenes perfectly XD
Looking forward to more!
3/18/2013 c2 inactive010819
omg I love this... little Aeris is so nice :3
3/16/2013 c2 Phemon13
Aw shucks no romance :( oh well... Good story so far! I internally d'awwed at her reactions :D looking forward to more!
3/16/2013 c2 AmethystFoxy
Quite the senario, keep up the fantastic work.
3/13/2013 c1 Seloje
Unless you're planing on introducing a new oc, a romance story where on of the characters is a baby seems rather odd.
3/7/2013 c1 inactive010819
:O
wow. Did not see that coming.
This looks like it'll be a great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
3/3/2013 c1 IeatDeadpeople
Alright beginning. I like that you arrange your paragraphs with the dialogue. Not like other people that space out the speech, on each line there is a speaking scene and than they leave a huge gap making everything look like the story is bigger.

I hate romance, fuck this piece of shit, im so fed up with this romance bullshit, but if this is what you want to write about than that's fine but PLEASE don't make things obvious! Its so easy to figure out how a romance story will end. Most romance is laid out like this 1)The guy makes the girl angry 2)The girl runs away or some shit 3) the guy finds her and they have sex in the nearby petrol station. There is so much stories like this so please make this at least a bit different.

Here is a cool romance story, totally different than others. It starts out like this: A guy and the girl meet, They both hate each other but in the end they have sex... the story is called “The Rapist” See what I mean? Surprise the audience. Even such a small thing as changing the title can have a huge impact on the perspective of the reader.

And one last thing. Have fun while writing. If you have no enjoyment from what you're doing than there is no reason to continue.

I almost wrote a whole fucking novel here :P Good luck mate.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service