for Ben 10: Ultimate Effect

1/12/2014 c8 6Jebest4781
understand with the problems with everyday life would tend to make you not be able to update stories that well. anyways this was a fun chapter of some time in between missions and all and now we are about to get Grunt onto the team. also like the relationship building with the members and will get more interesting on what stuff will happen with the new ones that will be coming its way.
1/12/2014 c8 12ridtom
Hey I'm sorry about your dog, I've been there before. Anyways great chapter and I hope to see more soon!
1/12/2014 c8 artark
This chapter is alright in my opinion but I feel like its a bit too rushed in some places, also while I'm alright with you having Ben upgrade the teams weapons please keep in mind not to make the weapons and crew members armour too overpowered.

(like I don't know the hand held guns suddenly shooting lasers that can ignore the kinetic shields)

Apart from that I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
1/12/2014 c8 2knightblazer85
i just had a fun idea for dealing with morrinth.

i remembered this morning that ardat yakshi's are a result of a genetic defect, then i remembered that ben was able to use the omnitrix to repair the defects of the highbreed at the end of alien force.

he might be able to fix morrinth
1/12/2014 c8 Vandenbz
A nice filler chapter all in all. Funny ending, I wonder what Miranda and Kasumi will think about it? Looking forward to Grunt's recruitment!

Typos/Suggestions:
the item he - the items he
their opponents. - their opponent.
connected to the - connected with the
he stood back - he got back
to spar him? - to spar with him?
crew were slowly - crew was slowly
was fir for - was fit for
squads weapons - squad's weapons
ground team? - ground team next?
a bot of - a bit of

Keep up the great work!
1/11/2014 c8 4Beserkians fury
I'll say this... It was worth the wait. But I have to ask, when are they going to have to deal with Rath?
1/11/2014 c8 11chm01
batman and wonder woman should be together! Why not someone younger and less mainstream? Like star girl or arisia raab from the green lantern corps?
1/11/2014 c8 22The Poarter
I wholeheartedly dislike this chapter. Not because it isn't good. I'll admit it is. It just doesn't really find the tone that I like in most ME stories and games. It can be better in my opinion.
1/11/2014 c8 12The Incredible Muffin
First, my deepest condolences about your dog.

Second, this was really good and now I'm pumped to see what happens next!

Third, the Garbage Pail Kids movie had the same effect on me...
1/11/2014 c8 13Hero of the Multiverse
Women ARE scary, aren't they? And yet we are continuously attracted to them...
1/11/2014 c8 1Kamen Rider Ebon
Ben and Jack lol
1/11/2014 c8 20NewMystery356
A good filler chapter before the next mission. Wondering if Ben will be part of the ground team for recruiting the Warlord or not. If he rampaged through the battlefield as Humongosaur, that'd certainly cut travel time.
I wonder if someone like Jack, or even Grunt, would ever be afraid of an Ectonurite (Ghostfreak), particularly if Ben decided to "flash" them with all those flailing tentacles he keeps under his "skin". Also, would the Collectors or even the Reapers be affected if they saw Toepick's face?
1/11/2014 c8 16Mandalore the Survivor
(Raise's a brow) well that was interesting. Wonder how is everyone gonna think when they hear Jack kissed Ben. Bet there's gonna be a angry Miranda. Let's hope nothing happens to the ship. Hmmm for my suggestion for a pairing for Ben. Maybe try Vixen? If your doing John/Hawkgirl pairing. Up to you dude.

Well another then that dude, nice work man. And sorry to hear about your dog man :(. Well good luck, till next time
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR !
1/6/2014 c7 blaze
dude update already
1/2/2014 c7 FanOfFanFiction820
This story is really getting good. I didn't know much about Mass Effect, but I'm starting to get it. Kasumi flirting with Ben are my favorite parts.

I hope to read more of this story.
333 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »