for Ben 10: Ultimate Effect

12/30/2013 c7 1Hyloch
I love what you've shown so far and can't wait for an update, please keep up with the great work :3
12/22/2013 c7 Jered
Wow! this story is awesome! One of the best I've read in a while. Pretty please continue with this!
12/13/2013 c7 Nas4a2
I just finished reading all the chapters you have put up and i love your story and I can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the good work.
12/3/2013 c7 Broconi
Yo love the story and am happy the harem won, as for the alien to fight Garrus I personally think Rath would be better introduced to fight Grunt or Rex I mean just imagine the brawl between an Appoplexian and a Krogan, ultimate fist/head-butt fight. As for the alien I think will fight Garrus my vote would be fore Crashhopper, bug like alien versus bug like alien, plus his hopping around would make it difficult for Garrus to target him with his snipping.
12/2/2013 c7 12The Incredible Muffin
I'm loving this story so far. I know I'm late for the poll, but I kinda like the idea of Ben/Miranda. I'd have preferred Tali, since she was my romance option for almost all of my games, but you've taken that one off the table *sniff* and so I must pick Miranda. I just don't see Ben getting together with someone who's got a kill-count higher than the freaking Joker. Kasumi, I could kind of see, I suppose, since she's only stolen stuff, instead of going on a killing-spree.

Anyway, my belated vote goes for Miranda.

I wonder how Shepard and co. will handle Way Big?
12/1/2013 c7 5Ghostface317 v2
Great fic. I can't wait to see what else is in store.

Though I'm tempted by the idea of a Ben/Kasumi pairing, I'm still leaning towards Ben/Miranda.
11/25/2013 c7 Hercules8
I'm fine with Ben getting together with either Miranda, Jack, or Kasumi.
11/25/2013 c6 Hercules8
Ghostfreak scaring everyone on that was awesome and funny!
11/25/2013 c4 Hercules8
Thank you so much for finally updating, I have been waiting for more chapters since forever! :)
11/25/2013 c7 3harry1817
Update or I kill u (jk)
11/22/2013 c7 hotrod 333
grunt vs wrath nuff said
11/18/2013 c7 Guest
UPDATE ALREADY!...please?
11/14/2013 c7 5Breakawayfan
Hoping to see Kasumi and Jack catfighting over Ben. That would be hilarious!
11/13/2013 c3 1The Powah
Will Be cure the Genophage like he did with the HighBreed? Not by scanning individual Krogans one by one, I'm talking about the big galaxy spanning energy wave like in the end of the HighBreed wars. Will he do the same with the Quarians' immune systems?
11/11/2013 c7 speaker of babbel
all for the miranda ship.
333 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »