for Ben 10: Ultimate Effect

Seriously please update this it's been 3years
11/2/2016 c9 Dragonman109
Update please.
9/8/2016 c8 Guest 2
Im just wondering if you plan on continueing this story. Its really good and harem stories are my favorite ones. I hope you can keep going because theres not alot of ben 10 mass effect crossovers, especially completed ones.
8/14/2016 c8 Guest
Can you add gravattack in the fight against jack
8/14/2016 c9 Guest
When are gonna uptdate this story its been 2 years also go for the harem pairing for ben
6/26/2016 c9 Shadow of a Memory
This is quite the nice read. I know it's been a few years, but I'm still holding out hope you update this one day.
6/18/2016 c4 Alex
I don't normally read fan fiction, but this is one of the most exciting stories I have ever read!
1/23/2016 c9 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
1/22/2016 c2 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter
1/22/2016 c1 TheWickedTruth89
Interesting start
12/13/2015 c9 Guest
Please continue. I really love your story and would like to see more.
11/28/2015 c9 DRESDENFANatic
You're going to write more right? Cause this is very cool!
8/19/2015 c9 Itharax
Very good story! Update soon please!
8/11/2015 c9 11SeaFeudJagger
Is it still too late to hope for a Ben x Miranda pairing? Don't know why but that one intrigues me the most. Probably because Miranda is my favorite female character in the game next to Tali and FemShep. Kasumi kind of reminds me of Julie, Ben's ex-girlfriend. I'm surprised he hasn't made that comparison yet. Jack... is a bit unpredictable for Ben, at least in my opinion. Even after her loyalty mission she's still a wild card. And besides, out of all the women he's been paired with, he's conversed most with Miranda.

Also, not really a fan of the Harem possibility. It can get a bit messy in the storyline if you did that. I'm not even sure if Miranda would like to share Ben if that happens. Jack would be open to it I think... though she's not going with the Cerberus cheerleader.

Regardless, awesome story by the way, I hope it updates soon. I can understand if it's writer's block or personal life that's preventing you from posting. I'm just hoping you don't abandon this. One of the best crossovers in this fandom. I'm interested to see how Ben's interference in this universe would affect the Mass Effect future. This has loads of potential written all over it and I applaud you for coming up with this in the first place. Having Ben try to control a Reaper using Upgrade would be SO worth it.
7/20/2015 c9 StarCarnage
Dude update as soon as you can please.
333 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »