for Secrets of the Capitol

7/8/2013 c16 6b00kw0rms
Ooh this is great! I love how you have combined two of my favourite book series! Well done, you kept everyone perfectly in character. I can see how it would be difficult to write Gale seeing as how he has little screen time (or would that be book time? :). However I think you have done a good job with him. I think that since he has younger siblings (as said in the first book) he would be automatically protective of younger children-such as Briar. You got the snarky side of Haymitch down but I would personally like to see the aggressive/protective side of him as well; the side that made him champion Katniss in the first Hunger Games and save her. Briar as absolutely perfect: strong, angry, caring, snarky. Man, talk about hitting it on the head! Wowsas. There really isn't enough writing concerning Daja or Sandry to tell anything yet, but as supporting characters they seem fairly correct. My only real complaint is Tris. Where is Coppercurls? The girl who turned back a pirate fleet almost singlehandedly? Who tried to hold back the tide? I want to see her fighting spirit. She is a victor and she is a total mama bear when she needs to. You have portrayed her as a very weak person. I think that she would be up there with Briar, getting in people's faces and accomplishing thier goal, whatever that might be. She's my favourite character and I would love to have more of her strength.
I love how nicely you have managed to combine the two worlds. I would love to have heard the scene where they are informed about what exactly the Hubger Games is. I hope that you manage to incorporate some magic in soon! I bet that Briar and Tris together could wreck some havoc if they wanted to! Actually, it might be kinda cool if you had it raining or something and Tris just acted without a word and Briar had neglected to tell her this world didn't have magic. I think that would be hilarious. But hey, merely an idea; toss it in the trash if you so wish. With that said, however, I am so excited to see how having the circle will change Katniss's world. I wonder is she will snap out quicker? Try and protect them to replace the hole Prim has left in her life? I don't know but I sure am excited!
Woohoo! I love this and cannot wait until you update! ( sorry, this review is kinda long).
5/31/2013 c12 Little Chibi
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS! ! ! It's so- so... uhhh...

Actually, I don't know why this is so awesome. It just IS. Whatever.

Update with much quickness! ! !
4/25/2013 c8 6agn1ka1
This is really good! Please update soon... 3

Concrit (sorta): When's Katniss and Peeta going to meet the gang?

Oh, and if you haven't already figured out how PMs work, you go on the account of the person you want to message, and there's a little e-mail type icon above their picture.
4/23/2013 c8 alanek2002
Just wanted to say I enjoyed the chapter, and don't worry about low reviews/favs/follows thus far. the circle of magic section doesn't get checked too often because there aren't many fics for it yet. Thanks for starting to fix that! :D
3/8/2013 c2 2Uncreativenamethinker
asfdjlk I love this! Briar is amazing. I can't wait until the next chapter!
3/4/2013 c1 Uncreativenamethinker
This is really good. I hope you continue to write it.
21 « Prev Page 1 2