for Dirty Little Secrets

I kill you MUAHAHA
lol
It's ok
2/1/2014 c6 7Daemon Soul
can you please write more? *puppy dog eyes*
4/29/2013 c6 MariaKiryu88
Love this story :D lol Dane Cook reference FTW
4/11/2013 c3 4ever Allways
It's crazy but the song came on right when I saw your fic
Pandora works in mysterious ways no?
4/10/2013 c6 kidlover88
Black star is such an itiot! Thanks for a new chapter! Um... I always close the toliet seat when I take a shower?
4/7/2013 c6 Ohno738372728
KING FOR A DAY! Oh my I had to read b it in kellin and Vic's voice! Also OH MY GLOB GIVES YOU HELL! Great story ;)
3/29/2013 c6 IfeeltheMadness
Please update soon this story is very interesting :)
3/20/2013 c2 Crona
Of course I'll review
3/21/2013 c2 31yuuki24688
Please don't take this too harshly... from the first chapter, I've noticed that Crona... isn't really Crona since for one, he would never try to run away and It's more logical if Eruka did so. Your paragraghing is fine, thank God for No text blocks but Maybe... you could attempt to make your chapters longer and Maybe ass a little bit more details and contrast to it and Maybe develop your plot a little more so it seems better.
3/17/2013 c5 7Daemon Soul
please make more
3/7/2013 c5 Guest
Awsome Story, Reminds me of my H.S. days... great job..
3/6/2013 c5 Aoni
Jak ne savorhugh! Random nonsense.
3/5/2013 c4 Aoni
I can see Crona being epic with instruments.
3/5/2013 c5 9The Egoist's Girlfriend
kidlover88 yes i know i messed up on the lyrics. i was half asleep. i read your story. i like it so far. keep reviewing and i'll review yours. keep reading for more music and Blacksar's stupidness
3/5/2013 c5 kidlover88
You got some of the lyrics wrong but this is amazing! I've never been much of a Soul fan but now that you brought it up, I can totally imagine him singing that! You've also gone a lot farther then my story: Soul Eater Death The Kid's Soul Mate. Could you maybe check it out?
\(o)/ Stick with the Symmetry