for Of Lies and Deceit and Hidden Personas

Welldone
17h c55 fancyspinner
Seriously awesome!
7/5 c7 19V.S. Lawson
are you going to update anytime soon?
7/4 c59 KEZZ 1
Brilliant story so far Thankyou
I am looking forward to reading more soon please
6/28 c59 3Cassiopaeia
This is excalating and I am excited to see what would happen in the next chapters. Like, I love this so much I reread this again. XD Great chapter even though it can be exhausting to read. Good exhaustion? -

Keep writing~
6/24 c59 ANAJKA03
can't wait for the next chapter!
6/19 c59 1emmy pemmy
Things are heating up! can't wait for the next chapter, thank you for posting!
6/17 c59 4RacySturdivant
I am impressed with how balanced it was after reading your AN. It flowed the way a brainstorming session does in my house, I loved it. Thank you for the update.
6/17 c59 Powerofthewolves18
Love it, very informative and easyish to get back into the swing of the story without rereading all of it again, though I might do that anyway because this story is brilliant
6/16 c59 wapple0702
I need the dark Lord to tell Harry that he loves him
6/14 c59 Lexi0521a
I’ve reviewed before and I will say it again. You have the ability to pull people into your story. Personally, I haven’t been able to put it down. I know RL can stink but it is there. Don’t give up on your dreams, you have a real talent.
6/13 c59 yukino76
Good update it was really something, you did a good work, thanks can't wait for the next chapter()
6/13 c59 Tony Moonstone
Well, it took me a few days, but it was worth it.
You did a update and I'm happy for that.
The last time I reviewed this story was back in Sept of 2021 and so I refreshed my memory and reread it.
It didn't disappoint me.
Thanks for the latest update and I eagerly am awaiting the continued work of art with another chapter.
Patiently waiting.
Take care and be safe!
6/12 c52 PixiefiedMagic
Okay I admit it, tear just rolled down my cheek
6/12 c51 PixiefiedMagic
Okay, this is an absolutely phenomenal book and I truly am enjoying every chapter. Sneaky confession, try reading this chapter (51) listening to Sleepy Dreams on Spotify. Completely unreal and suits it to a T. Loving the interaction between Tom and Harry. This definitely should be tagged as heavy romance. Thanks for an enjoyable evening binge reading x
6,982 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »