for Of Lies and Deceit and Hidden Personas

10/27 c56 Proud-Daughter-Of-Hades
So like I completely forgot about this book then I just randomly remembered it when searching harry potter fan fiction got to say this chapter did not disappoint.
10/26 c56 Kylifrost14
Thanks for the update. Cannot wait till the next one
10/26 c55 Kylifrost14
thanks for the update. I’m about to read chapter 56. I’m glad to know that you don’t ever plan on abandoning your stories. This story in particular is what got me hooked on Harry/tom pairing. And the first dark harry I ever read. And the first story i read in the Harry Potter fandom that was over 100,000 words. You and your stories were my gateway / introduction into the dark slash side of Harry Potter fandom in early 2017. So this story has a special place in heart. Years later and hundreds of stories read. I still consider your work to be one of the best if not the very best Harry Potter FanFiction I have had the pleasure to read. Keep up the good work.
10/23 c56 1HPandPJO4ever
Oh my god! I read chapters 46-50 on AO3, found out there were more over here, and immediately came to find them. These last few chapters made me the most excited I have ever been in my life. Seriously, well done. Just, Tom and Harry, the Wizengamot, and then the school's reaction, and just... AAARRGGGHHHH! I can't wait for the next chapter!
10/23 c56 19Dragonanzar
Wow, it's been such a long time since I read this story, but your sudden pile of updates on AO3 made me decide to reread the whole thing again. Then, getting to the end of your updates on AO3, and having seen a comment from you about migrating content from to there, I wondered whether there might be any more chapters here. I was ever so pleased to realise that, not only were there more chapters here, but two of the things I've been most looking forward to happened during them!

Seriously, I love this story. I love how Harry is so contradictory - both loving and vicious, destructive and creative, cunning and excitable, able to lead a faction at the same time as acting like a child... Wonderful!

I loved the development of Tom and Harry's relationship, and how they were utterly clueless for so long - it was completely in character and made the moment when they realised their feelings and came together ever more poignant. I'm so happy that they're finally together properly, and I bet all of their friends are relieved that the worst is over in that regard! Plus, the sex has always been hot, and the way Harry has Tom wrapped around his little finger is so cute!

I absolutely adored all the show-boating. Drama and dramatic reveals are something I have a weak spot for, and so first the ball at Malfoy Manor in the summer, then a whole load of smaller reveals to Tom's DEs, then the long-awaited Yule-tide balls, and then finally the Wizengamot we were all on tenterhooks for plus its fallout...marvelous! (Hah, Marvolo, marvelous...not that dissimilar ;) ) Add in Ginny's very public humiliation... I haven't been able to put this story down for the last few days: I was enjoying it too much to stop!

Just a little bit of constructive criticism. Although the writing has definitely improved from the start to the finish - very obvious when reading the whole thing in one go - there are still a number of words which are used incorrectly. One which has come up a few times has been the difference between 'heel' and 'heal' - the first is the body part e.g. 'he turned on his heel'; the second is the action of recovering from an injury e.g. 'Harry healed quickly because of his phoenix animagus form'. One which I saw in this chapter was 'birth' vs 'berth': the first is the event of a baby/idea coming into the world e.g. 'the birth of the Death Eaters was in Tom's younger years'; the second is actually to do with ships, but should have been used in this chapter as 'they gave her a wide berth' meaning that they gave her space. I'm not sure which method you're using to check grammar and spelling, but I suggest that if you are unsure about a word, that you use a thesaurus to check its meaning - when I write, I do that all the time! Alternatively, if you haven't already thought about it, maybe get someone with a wide vocabulary to proof-read your chapter. I'd be happy to do so if you don't have anyone else available.

That said, despite the misuse of some words sometimes being jarring, I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and look forward to your next update! Since the version seems to be updated more often, I might subscribe to this one instead of the AO3...

Thank you for writing!
10/22 c56 2Wicked Lovely 17
LOVE IT! Please update soon.
10/22 c56 7erikablair
I've read reread it foe the umpteenth time, can't wait for an update!
10/22 c56 Guest
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

You updated!
Thank you!

This was fantastic, I’ve been waiting for Ginny to go!
10/20 c56 Guest
Oh my god, I'm so happy you updated! I honestly am addicted to this, I absolutely love dark golden trio, and Luna is always awesome and I think you've got Dumbledore perfectly manipulative. Even in the real books, I'd always thought he was meant to be all-knowing and all-powerful but he let's/makes Harry do everything! Anyway, love this!
10/19 c1 xodrarryox
this is literally my fav fic ever i think i’ve read it over twenty times. PLEASE UPDATEEE
10/18 c56 stacyleedam25
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
10/17 c36 francynco
you have Madde Rita skeeter my favourite character in all of Harry Potter you are a brilliant writer and I'm in love with your works io just wish you would finish them all.
10/15 c56 AlexHosler
Words cannot explain how much I love this book - I have read it three times now and every time it seems to get better! It updated three chapters since the last time I read this and I was actually feeling nervous with the team as they prepared for the Wizengamot! You write so well, thank you so much for sharing this to the world! 3
10/15 c56 twinkieduh
Recently discovered this story this past weekend. I am loving it. Can’t wait for the next update. Ah-may-zing writing.
10/9 c56 23jmenes
wuuuu and I'm reading it again
6,433 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »