for Rise

9/3/2013 c2 3PastOneonta
Nice story, Jake and Leah are great together. It makes sense that she doesn't want to get hurt but Jake wouldn't, he would fight imprinting for her. They have to try. Enjoyed this a lot.
8/29/2013 c2 Esther
Lovely story your very vivid. Continue it plz n thnkz
8/26/2013 c2 Destined627
Cayute!
3/10/2013 c2 jacobblackismineduh
Thank goodness Leah decided to give them a try.
3/10/2013 c1 jacobblackismineduh
I liked it :)
3/6/2013 c2 Guest
You should add to this and make it a full story. Oh and Sam's a dick. It would have been nice to see Jake give him hell for what he said.
3/6/2013 c1 Guest
Poor Seth. Lol.
3/7/2013 c2 16Kittiewrites
It was a really good lemon and I loved the pairing between Leah and Jacob :)
3/5/2013 c2 Mary
I thought you did good with the lemon in this chapter. I also enjoied the story. It was really sweet.
3/5/2013 c1 Mary
Lol, love it so far.
3/4/2013 c2 Guest
Jacob’s irritation at all of Leah’s clothes was funny but his impatience and ripping hers clothes was too damn hot and thes sex was so sweet it was boiling. I loved how everything worked out. DOWN WITH IMPRINTING, unless these 2 imprint on each other (:
3/4/2013 c1 Guest
Why the hell was she at Emily’s baby shower? Fuck Emily and fuck Sue. Damn Sue and her timing but did she really go all the way over there to bring Leah back? The packs teasing was funny.
Paul is such a troublemaker, ‘Leah and Jacob growled at Paul as Sam growled at Jacob.’ funny as hell.
3/4/2013 c1 hgmsnoopy
Loved the start to this - looking forward to more. (Leah is right, baby showers are sooo boring)
3/6/2013 c2 Packmate9900
This was a cute short story.
3/5/2013 c2 bookfreak345